chapter 4

Someone handed me a piece of bread. I took a big bite. Yuck.wait. no! I HAVE to be a princess! I climbed up on the rock, cutting my leg. I have to tell the truth. But I bet lots of people lied about it before! I made up my mind. "I like the bread" I said to the crowd. Everyone roared.

                   My family ran up and got me down. I man plastered my leg. I didn't feel guilty at all .

                  We finally arrived. My brothers and I explored the castle. Everything looked so twentieth century. A small girl with blonde hair came up to us. "You can pick your room, your majesty" she said to me looked at the floor.

                 I burst into a gigantic room. The bed was the size of my old room! It had its own bathroom and fluffy carpet. It had a vanity and a huge closet. I collapsed on my bed.

                 Suddenly I heard the doors to my room open then close. "Miss, it's time for supper" said a male voice. I didn't see who it was because he was gone so fast. I hurried downstairs.

                That dinner was like a double thanksgiving. I was about to brush my teeth but princesses don't brush there teeth. I skipped happily to bed.

               I woke up in the middle of the night to something nudging at my foot. I sat up. Nothing. I always freak out in new places. I closed my eyes again but then I was pulled off the bed by something. I opened my eyes. I being pulled under the bed. I shrieked in terror. I clawed at the floor until my fingers bled. "B*****! F*** you!" A high cracky voice screamed in my ear. Something stared digging into my foot. "Help!!" I shrieked.