chapter five

I closed my eyes screaming. The pain in my foot stopped. I opened my eyes. Sunlight shone in from my window. I saw my dumb brother at the end of my bed, with a needle. "Get out!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him. He ran away laughing.

                     I went into the bathroom and splashed water in my face. It was just a dream. I brushed my hair then made my way to the closet. I heard a knock at door. "Come in!" I yelled. A maid came in. She was young and African American, about ten. But her clothes weren't as good as the maids. But she looked familiar.

               "I heard you screaming, ma'am" she said "Are you all right?" A man walked in. That guy that kidnapped me! She ignored him "Do yah need anything?" The maid asked. Suddenly the man slapped her.

             "Say it again!" He screamed at her.

              "Do you need anything, your majesty?" She said.

               "Good" he walked away. Okay...?

               "Ugh...I need a dress" I said changing the subject.

                 "Yes, your majesty" she got out three dresses from the closet. "I will come everyday to clean up and get dirty clothes , your majesty"

           "Thanks" I said. But she all ready left.

             I went into the lift and pressed three. Suddenly my whole body felt like it was on fire. I screamed in pain. I collapsed on the ground.

                Hi guys! Sorry I didn't update sooner! And it's short! nooooooooooooooooo! I was busy with my other story. You know, "my ten bullies". I also have a story called mirror. It was my first story. I stared out good but then i forgot to put the main character's name in it! Ahhh! I kinda gave up on it but if you would give it a try i would appreciate that. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you don't like it! Tell me if you don't! Bye!