chapter seven

I took a deep breath. It's just a coincidence, they didn't make her be a servant. I walked over to the dinner table and was severed some waffles. But I wasn't hungry. I ate it anyway.

After that if was not sure we're to put my dirty plate so I just left it there. I really didn't want to go on the lift again so I took the stairs.

I got a side cramp but I didn't care. I'm not being crushed by a lift again. When I got to my room i collapsed on the bed. Scary day. And it was only eleven o clock.

Katy. I need to call Katy. I picked up the phone next to my bed and dialed her number. "Yes I want to be a princess" Katy answered.

"You not gonna be a princess, Katy" I answered.

"Oh my god Rose!!" She yelled "I saw you on t.v.! What's it like?! Can i come?!" I had to hold the phone away from my ear because she was so loud.

"Your very loud you know that right?" I answered.

"Rooooossse"

"Wwwhhhhhaat" I said mocking her.

" Can i come visit you?"

"I don't think that will be a problem" I said.

"Okay my mom will-"

I cut her off "they will be picking you up"

"Oh yay!!" She hung up.

I walked out of my room and caught a girl cleaning a small table. "Hello" I said to her.
She turned around and said hi back. "Hey, can you ask someone to pick up my friend so she can visit me?" I asked her. She narrowed her eyes.
"For like a day?" She asked me back. That would be nice.
"Can she sleep in my bed?"
"I don't think you should do that" why?
"Okay, what about for like, two hours or something?"
"No, I meant not at all"
"Then I'll ask someone else then" I said getting mad. I walked away and found an adult. He'll let Katy come over.
"Hi, can you pick up my friend Katy to come sleep over?" I asked him.
"Where does she live?" He asked. I told him and he wrote it down.
Later at about seven, Katy was dropped off, she ran in with a big grin on her face. She was carrying a backpack of clothes. I greeted her at the front doors.
"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh" she freaked out. "Show me your room"
"Okay" we walked to my room and continued to freak out. I don't blame her. We went to a room with a television in it. I'm pretty sure its from the 2000s, its so old.
We played old video games on it. Like the old minecraft. Now in minecraft there is about one hundred different portals.
We stayed up pretty late.
"I'm changing first" said Katy rushing into the bathroom. I stood by the bathroom door waiting. She finally came out.
I walked to the bed. "Aren't you gonna get in your pajamas?" She asked. I shrugged.
"I'm tired"
"Okay"
We both fell asleep on different sides of the bed.

I woke up. It was pitch black. My throat was so dry. I swung my feet off of the bed and got up. Someone started screaming. Okay, this is a dream, I have this every night. "ROSE! ROSE THERE TAKING ME AWAY!! HELP ME!!" it was Katy's voice.
"Stop f****ing with me!" I screamed "I know its a dream!!"
"ROSE!!" Katy suddenly shrieked so loud, then it got quiet.
I felt a something slam against my head. Blood ran down my face and my vision got blurry...