I.

"Y/nnnnn come on we'll be late for our classes... again!" Mona hurried you as you were still reading book about spells.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Oh? What is this great book that got ones familiar so occupied?" Another voice came behind Mona.

"What Mein Frauelin means to say is, what is miss Y/n reading with such interest." Her raven Oz then spoke.

"I promise, I'll catch up with you, Just this one page.. you go on withouth me!"

"Hm. As you wish,but don't go near those dirty vampires again. If your mom finds out you'll be done for!" Mona said as she pulled Fischl with her to go to their class.

Mona knew she wasn't really reading book of spells, she was reading books about vempires.

"Ok I should really go now..." you said while grabing your stuf, you knew you weren't gonna make in to class in time... unless...

You cast a quick spell of teleportation and apear in front of your classes gates just before bell rang.

You enter in class and sit between Mona and Fischl who seemed to be fighting about something.

Few classes later...

It was lunch break, and you didn't feel like being social today, so you went to eat to some more quiet place.

You found a nice spot under one of trees in school yard and started eating. You were looking at the starry sky. It was always night here, mostly because of other creatures that can come out only at night.

It was never a full moon though, for safety reasons of course.

You then senced something unusual. You turned you gaze up from where leaves shook a little.

At first you didn't see anything, but something was deffinately there.

"Illuminate!" You guided your wand up to light the tree, something shady moved again. You traced light towards it until.

"Ow you fool! Stop it!" someone yelled and before you knew it you were pinned down by that figure, you lost grip on your wand and it roled away leaving you helpless.

You looked up to see who pinned you. It was a boy with pale skin and piercing yellow eyes and black and teal hair.

He growled slightly revealing his fangs. Your eyes widened a little 'he's a vampire...'

Most witches would  be grossed out or scared, but you were facinated.
You stared at him in silence until he spoke again.

"So? Say something! Why in the hell do you think it's okay just shoot snops of light around!?"

"I-I'm.. sorry... I didn't know you were a vampire.."

He scoffed at you and examined you more.

"You're a witch, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you do hate us vampires. But keep in mind, do something foolish like that again and I won't hesitate to bite you to death."

He then got up, turned to bat and flew away. You kept looking at his figure slowly dissapearing.

Anger slowly bilding inside you, but not because of what he said. All he said was truth and that's what made you angry.

In your opinion witches have hated vampires for centuries without solid reason. And your family went so far that they started hunting and killing vampires.

With reputation such as that it was miracle you were able to enrol to school knowing all magical creatures are here.

You had to cool off so you decided not to go on last few classes and just roam around school. Not like they could do anything to you, your family was way to powerful.

As you were walking past some halway you heard laughing, similar to that of your moms, but she can't be here...

You walked to direction of the voice to find two witches, first years. They were messing with somebody and when you looked who it was, you saw a vampire from before.

You were angry. The audacity of them to do something like that in school grounds and the fact he's older than them.

"Black night serpent!" you cast a spell summoning your spiritual knight.

A/N: Spiritual knight isn't same as spiritual protector here! They're more like servants that can help you with every day life.

It crawled around their legs and made them fall down and vampire loojed at you.

Girls looked at you "Oh? Want to join the fun?"

"I think Theo and I will have other type of fun..." You said as your snake made its way back to you.

Girls smile droped as they looked at your eyes.

"Try somethig like that again, and I guarantee you... you won't ever see your parents' faces." You thretened, they started running away leavind the vampire lying on the floor with few burns from their light snops.

You ran to him trying to help him up." Are you ok!? Do you need help to infirmary?"

He just pushed you away, not looking at you. "I fon't need your help."

At this point you were furious, everyone judged you just because you were a witch, if he planed to be the same you'll just force him to infirmary.

"Capiens" were last words you said before taking him into a bubble connected to your wand.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

"Helping you, now shut up and let me get you healed up.."

You started walking to infirmary and ignored his endless complaining.

When you got there you put him in bed making bubble dissapear. You turned your back to try and find healing spell in your book.

The boy pined you to the wall
'Again!? I don't have time for this..'

"What is your deal?" He asked more calmly, you could nottice he had troubke standing up.

You blankly stared at him
"Sana vulnera.."
When you said those words few sparks appeared from yoir wand making their way to his burns wich startled him.

"Why..?" He asked, not pinning you anymore, just staring at the ground.

Tears started forming in your eyes, why were you crying? Is it becausd you were exausted from all spells you casted today? Or something else?

"H-hey! Don't cry now! ...stupid.."

His words were harsh, but you kind of needed someone to stop praising you

"Shut it.. since when do you care about some witch!?"

He stopped at words, you were right, he treated you awfully, yet you always tried to help him.

"..I'm sorry. My name is Xiao. Let's start again."

You looked at him, he had his hand out to you, and a small smile on his face.

"I- I'm.. Y/n..."