VII.

Everyone was in their classrooms as the time for me to meet my mom came. I sent a letter to Fishl asking her to put Xiao somewhere safe.

I drank the potion Mona made for me for minimilising pain and entered hall of magic, where my mom waited. I asked principal to put her there, All magic that goes in, says in. This way she can't hurt anyone.

As I closed the door she turned around. Looking at me with disgusted face.

"You smell." She comented nonchalantly.

"I could say the same thing." I replied. "Why are you here?"

She laughed at me, sending me the look that meant who are you to question me like that.

"I came here, to take you home. This school was a mistake in the firstplace. And if you don't want to come easy way..." She took out her wand. "I guess I'll have to force you."

I took out my wand as well, hiding the smoke bomb and bomb for double sight.

"Oboedite mihi!" She said trying to manipulate me. But that onky worked on witches, I was a vampire now.

Since I didn't move she froze, finnaly realising something.

"You little devil.. what have you done!?" Somehow her words didn't hurt anymore. I've already lost all respect for her.

I could feel the smirk forming on my face as I pulled our my wand out.

"Speculo." I said and threw bombs at the floor, creating fog of smoke around me as I hid behind one mirror, letting my new formed double to take my place.

She cleared the smoke and looked for me.Of course, seeing my double she attavked it, but I had control over it,making it seem like it's really me fighting back.

She even attacked some mirrors since they were now everywhere around them.

She threw multiple spells at me, those I didn't know how to block I just vommanded my double to dodge.

It went on for about 5 minutes. Then I felt the tip of the wand on my neck. I froze at the contact.. How did I not think about this!?

Was it even possible for bomb to make copies of more than one person!?

"Nice game sweetheart. But now it's over." Her voice, a whisper in my ear as I felt chills down my spine. I tried to fight her off but she held me tightly to the ground holding both my arms with one hand.

Her wand came to my lips, opening my mouth slightly to reveal my fangs as she snickered.

"Of course you would do something this ignorant. But now that I know wich spells affect you..."

She pointed a wand at my head "Patio." She whispered and pain came to my head, but only as a slight headacke, guess those potions really do work.

My mom didn't look pleased. "Perpetior." She threw next spell, this one was way worse because it was combained eith the previous one. This time I did feel the pain and I screamed. Hoping my scream would get through tgese magic sustained walls, to alarm someone, anyone, but it didn't. Soon everything turned black.