II.

It's been some time since you met Xiao. He said he won't judge you and try to get to know you.

Well he kept his promise, you two would sometimes meet and talk about school or some out school activities. He noticed you weren't comfortable talking about vampire hunt so he never asked why witches hated vampires.
-----------------------------------------

You snuck out of your dorm, night was darker then before, this was so students could still be able to maintain normal ciclus of life and day.

You quietly walked thruogh hallways carefull not to alarm any of guards.

You entered schools yard where you met Xiao for the first time.
"Took you long enough."

You looked up to be met with those familiar yellow eyes. "Well I can't exactly turn myself into a bat and just fly away now, can I?"

"Oh shut up. Anyways did you bring it..?"

"Do you have yours?"

"Of course I do I'm not reckless like you"

"Fine, fine, here you go... blood of nightborn wolf."

"Thanks, and here's toxin from my fang..."

"By the way.. why do you need that blood, can't you just hunt wolf down yourself?"

"Nightborn wolves can sence vampires from a mile away, I should be asking you that question. Why do you need toxin from fangs?"

"Because... I'm trying to make one of old potions for forgetting things... You can know that much."

"Dang... who needs to forget you?"

"My parents..."

"What!?"

"Keep quiet!" You silenced him. You needed your parents to forget their hatred towards vampires so you could do what you want.

"Who's there!?" You suddenly heard guard getting closer. Xiao quickly grabbed your hand and next thing you saw was a pile of purple smoke.

When you opened your eyes Xiao was hugging you making you close to his chest.

"W-where are we..?"

"You're in my room, keep quiet. Where is your dorm?"

You gave him directions and you saw same smoke again before apearing in your room.

"See you tomorow, and not a word about this to anyone." He comanded and flew away.

It was obvious you won't be sleeping tonight... Next morning you were still thinking about what happened.

"Y/n L/n." You heard someone calling you, it was headmistress, and she didn't look happy.

"Come to my office after lunch." She said and turned away. 'This can't be good..'

You secretly summoned your serpent and gave him direct orders of what to do with Xiaos toxin and other potions. You had a feeling you'll need it.
.
.
.
.
It was time to meet at headmistresses office and when you got there your heart beat dropped.

Your mother was sitting in one chair and tapped to one next to her for you to sit.

"Ah Y/n darling, it's so nice to see you." She said with a smile.

"Mother. What are you doing here?"

"We cought one vampire missbehaving, and your mother wrote me request that you should punish those vampires." Headmistress jumped into conversation.

Then guard came into office with someone you really didn't want to meet.

It was Xiao, he looked really weak and already beaten up. But guard actually looked worse. 'Was he fighting with the freaking guard!?'

Xiao looked at you and his eyes shared same shock as yours. You turned to look at your mother once more.

"So? What are you waiting for honey?"

You took out your wand and pointed it in Xiaos direction, hands shaking a little. His eyes widened, he saw that little tear in your eyes.

"Patio" Those words escaped your mouth and a way of elecricity made its way to Xiao.

He yelled in pain, as you just closed your eyes. Hearing him was horrible and it tore your heart.

Your mom seemed to be pleased with what she saw. "Very well Y/n, I see you're becoming more like a real witch.

You stoped, holding down your head. Xiaos head down as well barely able to stand.

"Well then, I'll see you when school's over dear, bye bye!"

Your mother left and you soon left the room as well. You didn't feel like going to any classes, you slowly proceeded to your room and layed in bed. Silently crying.

After school both Mona and Fischl came and knocked on your door in hopes to see you. But with no luck.

You stopped crying at some point but you were still laying on your bed wiping your tears into your already wet pillow.

"Stupid... we both know I'm fine... There's no need for you to cry." A voice scolded.

You looked at durection, there was a bat hanging upside-down on your window.

"Don't you... hate me..? I.. I could've killed you..."

"But you didn't, because you trusted your sences. So stop crying, I'm not angry with you..."

Xiao shiftet to his human form and hoped in your room,you were just watching him, too lazy to make any moves.

Before you knew it he was sitting beside you. He took your whole body to make you sit too.

He then spread his arms "I know I said I don't like hugs... but you need it so.."

You then jumped into his arms and continued crying while he tried to comfort you.
.
.
.
.
It's been few hours now and you've calmed down. Yes you didn't need a hug anymore, but Xiao wouldn't let you go.

You became really sleepy and he noticed. It was already past midnight, he slowly layed you down as you got comfortable.

"See you in the morning, and remember, no crying."

"Ok... hey Xiao..?"

"Yeah.?"

"Could you... turn me into a vampire..? Please..?"

He was taken back by question to say the least.

"We'll talk about it tomorow.." He said and left through the window he came.

You already knew he won't talk about it... but you were to tired to complain and few minutes later you were sound asleep.