VI.

I'm so sorry  I haven't posted for few months!!! I just really needed some time for myself and school. So I decided to prioritise it until nothing can really damage my grades until school ends!

So now I'm here and I hope I won't need any more breaks like that!

Enjoy the new chapter now!

After Xiao told you someone was evesdropping you made sure to be extra careful. And soon enough you also felt watched, and not only by Xiao.

You normaly continued your studies for about a month, your thirst got under control. Sometimes you and Xiao would use your serpent to comunicate with each other if you were unable to see one another for a day.

But one day you got a letter from your mother. How did she know you were here!? Headmistress was supposed to keep her mouth shut!

You didn't want to open the letter, not until you had someone beside you. You quickly made a small bird out of paper carying a message to Xiao to meet you right now.

With your magic you made the paper bird fly to Xiao and in less then 3 minutes the vampire boy was already at your window, concern all over his face.

You were sitting on your bed. Holding a letter in your hands. He came to your side and sat beside you putting his arm around your shoulders.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

There was a small silence.

"Yes." As you started opening the envelope Xiao watched intensly at your hands.

When the letter was opened you heard your mother's voice from inside the envelope.

"Why hello there, sweetheart. If you opened this letter that means you came back to school, right? I don't know where you were hiding and that made me really angry you know? I imagine by now you allowed you stupidity to take over and became friends with those sick creatures. I'm really dissapointed at you. My child. But I'll give you one last chance to regain your high status amongst the witches. I'll come to school 3 days after you hear this message, and when I do. I want to witness you torturing, or even better, killing one of those vampires. But this time it will be real. Do that for me sweetheart and I'll make sure you have your status back. But if you refuse to do so, know I'lleventually catch you and kill you. This school can only protect you for so long honey. Once your school  year is done you'll be back home and you know there's no escaping me honey. So I advise you to choose wisely. See you in 3 days."

Everything was spinning. My head hurt and Xiao noticed.
"Hey, it's gonna be ok. Look at me    Y/n.. I'm here, she can't reach you while you're with me."

"I have to.. go with her.. or else, she'll hurt you.." I whispered.

"Don't you dare speak like that. I'm not letting you go. Understood?" His voice cold.

"Well it's not like she'll magicaly leave me alone if I don't come.." I tried to reason with him.

"You're still new to being a vampire, if she harms you, it will be more serious than if she hurts me."

"Well I'm not letting you get hurt either! I can mix some potions that would leasen the affect, but it would still hurt!" He was being unreasonable.

"I will take you home. And you will stay there until your mom isn't a threat." Xiao's voice was, he really wouldn't back now. But I can be more percistant.

"Fine... I won't go.." i said laying my head on his shoulder, as I felt his arm wraping thightly around me.

"But I want to stay here."

"Fine. You better not be lying to me." He said sternly.. He's gonna kill me later. Wait.. can he even kill me now? Let's hope not.

~~~~~•~~~~~

"Mona, do you have what I asked for?" I said. We were in restricted part of library, if someone were to see us, we'd be dead.

"Bomb for double sight, fake blood, smoke of dissapearance, sleeping dust and one of those potions for minimilsing pain."

She said handing me everything. I'll be meeting my mom in few hours, and I had to make sure Xiao was safe.

"Pefrect, you're a life saviour, literaly, now I have to find Xiao."

"Before you run out, didn't you forget something for me?"

"Oh! Right, one strong love potion. Here." I said giving her a small bottle. " I won't be one of those classic witches and say one drop is enough, you'll probably need 5 for someone like Scaramouche... But are you sure you want to do that to him? Effects will eventually fade away."

She nodded her head. "Even if we don't happen at the end, maybe he'll still love me for long enough for me to have some benefit out of it."

"Whatever you say.." I said sneaking out of restricted area and heading off to a tree where Xiao and I would usually eat together.

Just as I expected, he was already there, on one of the tallest branches.. he deffinately didn't make it easy for me to put him to sleep.

"Are you really gonna lay there, watching me suffer to get to you? And I thought you loved me-" I didn't get to finish and he was already beside me wraping his arms around me from behind.

"You dare to question my love for you?" He said in low husky voice, did I wake him up? If he already slept sleeping dust will have hard time getting into his syst-

I felt his lips leaving featherly kisses on my neck, oh sweet mother witch- that feels good.

"N-never.." I melted into his arms, damn I wasn't just in love with him.. I was becoming a simp now as well.

He lifted me up and we sat on the branch. "What do you have in that bag?"

"Oh.. just some stuff for my next class Mona borrowed me." I said like it wasn't anything serious.

Then I acted like I was looking for something in my bag, wich of course I wasn't able to find.

"What're you looking for? Need me to get you something?" He said lifting his eyes to meet mine, his beautiful yellow eye- GET IT TOGETHER!

"I forgit to bring water.." I said.

"Wait here I'll be back in 15 seconds." and just like that he vanished.."

Ok, that means 14 seconds to put sleeping dust in his almond tofu.

I quickly dusted his food, thanking Mona it was see through, and hoped it was enough. Just as I put sleeping dust back to my bag, Xiao returned with my water, that I left in the furthest classroom from here.

He took few bites of his almond tofu before finishing it. I also finished my meal and soon the bell rang.

"Do you have any classes now?" I asked evwn tjough I knew the answer:he's free for two hours now.

"I'm free for two hours now. You?"

"I have one more class, then I'm finished, wanna do something later?"

"I wanna cuddle in my dorm later." Of course he would.. he is a big softie under all that emo boy cover.

"Haha sure. I'll go now, you stay here and wait for me here, ok?"  I need to make sure he doesn't randomly collapse somewhere from the dust.

"Fine.. I'll just take a nap anyway."
When he said that I jumped down from the tree landing on my feet almost perfectly.

"Never do that again." Xiao mumbled from over me and I gigled.

Taking one last glance at him I left.