⛅Our Morning Routine⛅

"Good morning, baby." Izuku walks into the living room and greets Katsuki first as it already becomes their morning routine.  "I need to see your ugly face first in the morning and I hope it will not give me any bad things today." Katsuki sits up and chuckles a little bit when he sees Izuku become sulky. "Hey, handsome. Why so moody today?" Katsuki tries to lighten up a bit gloomy boyfriend.

"You said my face was ugly just now and suddenly you called me handsome. You are so confusing, Katsuki."
"And you love me."

They both laugh. "Okay cut it out. I already make you breakfast, so let's go." Izuku brushes Katsuki's hair and gets up. He look confused when he see Katsuki didn't have any movement to get up. A second passed and that's when Izuku realize that he want a carry. "You know you can just say that right?" He starts to sit up to carry up his prince. "You know my love language very well and I hate to use words." They get down safely and have a quiet breakfast.

Katsuki didn't like to talk in the morning and Izuku change himself a little bit just for him. "I will come back late today. Todoroki already gives me my schedule." Izuku said as he just finished his breakfast. "So, you having dinner at home or not?" Izuku shakes his head. "I'm sorry dear but I don't think I will make it on time. We will have a dinner video call okay?" Katsuki just nods slightly at that answer. Well, having a real dinner is 100% great than online. But what can he do? Izuku now is already the CEO of his own company, IMK company. The company where sell the most famous toys. 

"Honey, you okay?" Izuku ask as he worried when Katsuki's eyes suddenly lost their shine. "I'm okay. What makes you think I'm not?" He gets up and washes his plates without taking Izuku's plates. Definitely something off with Katsuki. Maybe the idea of having dinner online made him like that, though Izuku. He then walks toward his love and hugs his waist from behind.

"How about we have a lunch date? At your favorite restaurant?" He kisses Katsuki's temple. "It's okay. Don't worry about me. Like I don't know if you have a lunch date with me you will not focus on your work because you keep thinking about what you should do to surprise me. How do I know? Ask your lovely secretary." Katsuki splashes water on Izuku's clothes. "HEY WHAT YOU DOING?!" Izuku was mad at his sudden behavior. "That's because you will leave me alone for dinner." just when Izuku wants to yell, Katsuki grabs his collar and kiss his lip. "And that's because to remind you that I love you no matter where you at." That kiss makes Izuku dazzled and didn't realize Katsuki already run upstairs. "IDIOT!" The yelling makes Izuku in reality and chases his Katsuki. He still has 30 minutes before work and having a sweet moment with his love didn't cost anything right?

"What?" Mina was shocked when she heard that Katsuki spend time alone this night. "Well, it is not something miracle that I can't spend time with Izuku for dinner tonight. You think I'm weak?" Katsuki wants to splash his orange juice on Mina. They meet when Katsuki doing his usual grocery shopping. 

"I do not think you weak. You just Katsuki fucking Bakugo. Where Izuku always makes sure that you are not lonely. Hey, how about you find a new job? At least you will get more friends and didn't have to be a housewife." Katsuki just sigh. It's not the first time he heard that idea. He was bored too but Izuku will never agree to let him work. 

"Why should I work when my boyfriend has so much money and didn't have to work his ass off just like your boyfriend. Besides, being a fucking housewife didn't tire at all." He smirks when he sees Mina's face annoyed with him. "Oh well, I'm sorry that Eijiro Kirishima is broke as hell. At least he tries to make me happy." Mina drinks all his juice and grabs her bag. "Okay, I need to go now. Don't forget about tomorrow." 

Tomorrow? Katsuki frowned meaning he has no idea what will happen tomorrow. "Oh, don't tell me Izuku didn't tell you yet? Tomorrow we will have a reunion. " Mina snaps her finger which makes Katsuki nod. Yeah, Izuku told him before but he didn't care. "By the way, I hope you eat your pill. Your heat starts tomorrow, right? But if you, you know want to create Midoriya junior, pill not a big matter" Mina winked and walk away. It's true. When Katsuki and Izuku decide to publicize their relationship, everyone I mean EVERYONE already bet that they will be the first couple to have a baby. But Katsuki just keep quiet about that and didn't respond to any of the questions. Until now, everyone didn't know what exactly the reason he and Izuku didn't get married yet. 

*knock knock* 

Izuku knocks softly and smiles as he sees Katsuki already fell asleep on the couch. He slowly hangs his coat and carried Katsuki to the bedroom. "I love u, stupid Alpha Izuku!" Katsuki mumbled in his dream which made Izuku laugh softly. "I love you too stupid omega." He pinches his nose gently and decides to take a shower first before sleep. Suddenly his phone buzzes and he sees Shoto's message.

"Tomorrow, reunion"

"Okay thank you.""What is Bakugo doing?"
"Looking gorgeous.""I hate both of you"
"I mean it! You don't have to be so mad okay?""Too late I already have."

Izuku smiled at his chat. "Whos that lucky person?" He jump a little bit when he heard a voice. He taught Katsuki is sleeping okay. "It's just Todoroki. Don't you ever think I'm cheating on you okay?" Izuku gives him a kiss. 

"You taste like a red wine."
"Exactly."
"Client make you bored again?"
"The only thing that can distract me is you. Now go to sleep or I'm not taking a shower tonight since you are so cute that makes me hate to leave you here alone"

 Katsuki blushed and tried to continue his sleep while Izuku already grabs his towel and enter the shower.

AN: Update every day!🌹