💥Prologue🥦

Time skip...

Izuku sighed as he just finish his work. Other toys will release soon so he busy a little bit. 

*knock* *knock* 

"Come in." Izuku smiled as he sees who coming. "Hey, honey. Miss me?" Katsuki growl and sit on the couch with Yuko. "Yuko doesn't stop crying. And when I said Papa, he smile and giggle. I guess he misses you." Izuku takes that little man and. Kiss him. "Someone misses me?" Yuko laugh. "I'm the one who carries you for 9 months and now you dare to be papa boy?!" Katsuki fanning himself. Izuku smile. 

"Thanks for giving me this beautiful little angel." 

Katsuki just blush at that praise. Suddenly Yuko's stomach makes a sound. "He must hungry." Katsuki takes out warm water, a bottle, and milk powder from his backpack. Izuku was amazed by him. "Can you check if he needs to change his diaper? I need to prepare his milk" "Erm sure!" Izuku takes a look at his diaper. "Nope." "Done! I'm sorry Yuko, you need to drink formula milk too. My nipple hurt since you always like biting. I can't imagine when you have teeth." Katsuki takes Yuko but Yuko starts to scream. 

"OKAY FINE!" 

He gives the bottle of milk to Izuku. "Shh, little boy. Here." Izuku easily gives him the bottle without the need to deal with a tantrum. "I guess he misses you. Seriously what the fuxk are you doing? You always back home late and leave work early." Izuku just smiles and it makes Katsuki want to curse his own husband. After Yuko done, Izuku tries to pass him to Katsuki but Katsuki refuses. 

"Turn his body. Pat slowly on his back until he burps."
"Oh, okay." 

After Izuku did it, Yuko burped and smiled. "You like it when Papa feeds you?" Yuko blinks and yawns. "I need to continue my work. He must be tired." That Katsuki starts to pull out the purple blanket from his backpack and mini pillow. "Come Here. Put him slowly." Izuku follows the instruction and after he put Yuko, Yuko was already asleep. "Todoroki called me yesterday and convinced me to agree with your honeymoon plan." Katsuki pat Yuko. "REALLY?!" Katsuki nod.

****flashback****

"Why can't you handle your own omega?" Todoroki sigh. "He listens to your words only okay! I mean how you do it?" Izuku begging him by praising. "Doing what? I just said as you want. Remember you need me to begging him having sex on Tuesday? I just said that you so desperate and-" "SHH!" Izuku shove his hands on Todoroki mouth. His face red as rose. "I understand it now... I guess after this, I just need to ask. You to be my behalf." Todoroki raised his eyebrow. "So what do you want this time?" "I need you to make him agree with my romantic honeymoon."

*********

"So when?" Katsuki ask. "This weekend. I already ask mom to take care of Yuko. She must be happy. Mom now make a babysitter service. Yuko will get new friends." Katsuki nod with that explanation. He looks at Yuko. "Mama will miss you." "It's not like you going to war, dear." "Shut up."

They pack their things. "Ready to say bye to Yuko?" Izuku asks Katsuki. Katsuki just nod. "Bye, Yuko. Mama will miss you for a week!" Yuko laughs as he is happy to be in Kirishima's arms. "That's the risk when you have a baby before the wedding. I wanna advise you, Yuko didn't need any siblings for this short period" Iida's words make the whole class laugh. That's true. The point of having a honeymoon is to get a baby. But they got Yuko before that. 

"We will. Todoroki takes care of the company. Let's go, dear." Izuku grabs his waist as they walk to his sports car. All of them gathered at Inko's house. "After this, I will always come to your house auntie!" Kirishima makes a promise as he really loves Yuko. "Bye, Yuko." Katsuki wave. Yuko finally realizes the situation that his parents will be apart from him and suddenly cry.

 "YUKO!" 

Katsuki almost wants to run back when Kirishima gives him a purple blanket that has Katsuki's scent. "Don't worry I got u! I will let Yuko sleep with your clothes Katsuki." Katsuki releases a deep breath. He looks at Izuku and Izuku looks at him back. "Don't worry okay?" "Fine.." Mitsuki and Masaru can't attend because they have something to do. Katsuki knows his parents have commitments to the community. So he didn't take that to his heart. 

After they get in the car, Izuku gives him flowers. "Oh, marigold! Thanks." Katsuki takes that flower. "You know what marigold means?" Izuku asks Katsuki. "Of course, I know. It means suffering. But why do you give this?" Izuku kisses him. 

"You are so genius. I'm sorry for what happened to you but a the same time I appreciate your suffering. If you give up on this suffering and move on, I don't think we will be together like this. Thanks for coming to my office that day and asking for the truth. I know I treat you badly that time. I love you, my marigold. And this another for you." 

Izuku pulk out 3 red roses."Come on, since when do you do romantic things?" Katsuki takes that and smells all the flowers. Fresh just like his favorite. "Now let's go. Everyone must wonder why we did not start the engine yet." The car start. Kaminari already suggests Izuku pick a driver but no. Izuku loves driving. Especially when his beloved omega sits beside him. 

"we will try to get Yuko a new sister!" Izuku cheers while Katsuki sigh. "Fine..." 

Are they gonna ignore Iida's warning?
Yes.
Will they regret it?
No.

Izuku will forever be Knight in shining armor if only its Damsell in distress is Katsuki.

THE END

AN: Thanks a lot! I really treasure all of you! I'm gonna start a new project and it is Office AU (DkBk since I love this ship!) Thanks again, and see ya on my 3rd book! My first book title is 'Wish you were happy'. Feel free to read that! :)