🐣Welcome to our life, Yuko!🐣

"Can I follow him?!" He asks the doctor. "Sure... You don't afraid of blood?" "Why should I be afraid of that?" As someone who already killed so many people in his past life, no way he will afraid of that red liquid. He prepares himself and follows Katsuki. 

"ITS HURT!"
"I know baby, calm down okay? I'm here." They enter the emergency room. 

"Okay, I need you to push hard okay!"
"ARGH! IZUKU IM GONNA DIE!"
"No, no! You will not honey. I promise. Imagine a good thing"
"ARGH!"
"Think of Yuko, you and me having a wonderful life together."
"I CANT! ARGH!"

"I SEE THE HEAD!" 

"IZUKU IF I CAN'T MAKE IT, PLEASE TAKE A GOOD CARE OF HIM!"
"Shh!! Don't say that! I believe you can do it!"
"PUSH MORE!"
"HNGH!"

 Finally...

"ITS A BOY!" 

 the sound

"See? You make it dear!"

 of crying. 

Katsuki gives him a little smile and faints.

Izuku waits outside while waiting for Katsuki to wake up. "How to be a dad?" Todoroki teases him. "It's okay, I guess. I'm so hurt to see what Katsuki going just now. He really strong." Izuku rubs his face. Everyone in that emergency room praises Izuku for being a supportive alpha and for the first time, the alpha that can stay from the beginning to the last session of giving birth. 

"I record your amazing apology to Katsuki. People must not believe that this villain Deku having a baby boy." Todoroki show his phone to Izuku. "So answer this. Will you continue as Deku or just Izuku Midoriya?" 

"I may think about it. I'm gonna check my love." 

Izuku enters the room and he sees Katsuki smiling softly. "Can you pass me, Yuko?" Izuku nod and take that baby to Katsuki. "He got your green eyes." Katsuki smiles softly. The head is blonde. "Scent him." Katsuki starts to scent that baby to make sure that baby feels safe in his mama's arms. "I guess Yuko is also excited when you say yes to my proposal." They both laugh. "Can Todoroki see that boy?" "No way in hell. This boy will see his uncle Kirishima first!" Izuku understood the assignment and order his man to bring Kirishima today. "He will come here tomorrow." "You seriously the definition of rich people."

"THAT'S SO CUTE! YUKO START TO BITE MY THUMB!" Kirishima excited. "When you grow your teeth, I will gladly be your biting toys." Kirishima rubs Yuko's cheeks. "Don't be ridiculous. His papa owns the toys company." Katsuki said as he look at Izuku lovely. Izuku sits beside Katsuki while holding his waist. 

"Yup. Since Kirishima is already here, can Todorok come in?"
"HOLY SHIT AM I THE FIRST UNCLE HE SEES?!" 

Katsuki nod. Kirishima hugged that baby. "Ow thank you! Can I tell the whole hospital?" "Okay fine. But return him back." "Will do!" With that Kirishima run away. Izuku rubs Katsuki's shoulder and gives him a kiss on his temple. "I love you." "I know." "So when will we have a wedding?" Izuku asks him softly. "I don't know. I just following you." 

Izuku take out his handphone. "How about next month?" "Okay." Just when they want to have their quiet moment, Kirishima and Todoroki burst out. "LET ME HOLD THAT BABY!" "NO!" Kirishima still holding Yuko. Yuko already giggling as Kirishima swings him. "MIDORIYA! SAID SOMETHING TO HIM!" Izuku just act like he didn't listen to anything. "What do you want for lunch?" "Pasta!" Todoroki gives up. Two lovely birds that cannot be disturbed. 

Time Skip...

"You look perfect!" Mina said. "I'm afraid." Katsuki looked in the mirror, making sure he looks perfect. "There's nothing to be afraid of! Oh, do you want to see Yuko?" Denki said and Katsuki quickly nodded. He needs his child's spirit! 

"Maaa!" Yuko said his first word. 

"OWH!" The whole room made a noise. Yuko giggled and touch his mama's face. "Mama loves you too! Wanna walk with mama?" Yuko laugh. "No way. Yuko will feel the tension! Now hurry up!" Kirishima takes that Yuko. Everyone is jealous of him because Yuko only likes to be in his arms. "Okay, here I go!" He takes the bouquet and walks out.

"I, Izuku Midoriya take you, to be my husband, and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world, and God; through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live."

The ring has exchanged and that's when Katsuki burst out into tears. They kiss and the hall starts to cheer. "Enjoy your day. I will take good care of Yuko." Kirishima whispered and went. Now Katsuki will no longe be Bakugo. Now he is Katsuki Midoriya. The omega of the world-famous CEO. (and villains). 

"I can't believe finally I wear this ring. You sure you don't put any tracking?"
"No, of course."
"You just promise me?"
"Okay fine. I need to know for your safety okay?" 

Katsuki laugh. Damn for having such a stalker alpha. "By the way, Yuko's first word is maa." With that Izuku's eyes turn big. He can't believe he misses his son's first word. "I'm sorry but I love you!" Izuku kisses Katsuki quickly and runs down the aisle. "Where's Yuko?! Yuko, you are supposed to say Paa as your first word! YUKO! Where's Kirishima?" Izuku starts searching for his beloved son. He then found him with Todoroki. 

"He sleeps." 

Izuku take his son from Todoroki. "Careful!" Izuku ignores him. Well, he knows exactly how to take care of his own son. "Yuko really likes his uncle more than auntie. He cries all the time when I hold him!" Uraraka makes all of them laugh. Izuku takes Yuko to Katsuki. Katsuki having a talk with their parents. 

"Finally, that man be a man. I always worried that he will never propose to you." Inko rub Katsuki hand. She can't believe that the man in Izuku's dream is now in reality. Since Izuku kid, he always told her how lucky Katsuki alpha is. "But still. Why didn't you come to me when you were pregnant?" Mitsuki rolls her eyes. Katsuki didn't want to answer that and fortunately, Izuku come with Yuko. 

"My baby..." 

Katsuki take Yuko from Izuku. "I want to say this from the first time I saw Yuko. He takes Izuku's eyes and Katsuki's face shape. The freckles start to appear like Izuku too! Looks." Masaru plays with Yuko's cheeks and it makes that baby wake up. He looks like he wants to burst out with tears but the moment he saw his mama, Yuko giggled.

"He really loves his mama for than his paa." Mitsuki laughs and it makes Izuku blush. 

Well, he is sure that Yuko will love him too like how he loves Katsuki. "Take care of my son," Masaru said. "That will be my first priority! Right honey?" Izuku grab Katsuki waist. "What? My first priority is not you. Its Yuko. I will kill you if you make Yuko hurt." Katsuki put his baby finger to Yuko's mouth. "Why are you doing that?" Izuku asks. "To keep him calm. Yuko likes to bite. You really need to release the bite toy for a newborn." 

After that, he starts to focus back on his family. "Can Yuko say anything?" Inko ask. "He can say maa for sure. And that makes Izuku offended." Katsuki throws a smirk at his husband. "I will make sure his second will be Pa." Izuku kisses Yuko's cheeks. Mitsuki takes Yuko. "How's your pregnancy?" She asks. "My first baby bump appear 6 months." "Just like you. You plan to give Yuko siblings?" Katsuki and Izuku looks each other. "We don't have any plan yet." Izuku kisses Katsuki's cheeks and makes him blush like a tomato.