🙏Can you forgive me?🙏

They almost spent their entire day giving each other the silent treatment. It's actually Katsuki who gives that treatment. "Now, let's sleep!" Izuku already hit his pillow as he can't wait to sleep again with his beloved boyfriend. "I don't want to sleep there. Wanna sleep on the couch." Katsuki takes his pillow and walks slowly to the couch. 

"Katsuki, come here back!"
"Shut up!" 

Izuku thinks about the strategy. Just when Katsuki starts to land his butt on the couch, Izuku stands in front of him. "If that is so, I will sleep here too." He places his pillow happily. Katsuki rolls his eyes and gets up again to sit on the bed. Just when Izuku wants to get up he throws the extra pillow at him. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TO COME HERE!"
"BUT YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT TO SLEEP ON THE BED!"
"THE POINT IS I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU, UNDERSTAND?!" Izuku just sigh and agree with that. They start to sleep. 

It's 2 am. 

Katsuki

 can't

 sleep.

 For the first time in his life, that baby demanded to eat something. Is this craving? Katsuki slowly walks to the table. Izuku's black leather wallet is like calling him. On his journey to meet that wallet, he keeps making a loud sound. 

THUMP! THUMP! 

"Fuck that!" Finally, he arrive. Izuku just takes a peek. He can't sleep when that sound disturbs him. He just laughs as he adores that pregnancy omega that much. "Hey. What are you doing with my wallet?" Katsuki was too speechless, to tell the truth. Well, maybe it's time for using his alpha. "I want to borrow your money to buy some food." Katsuki's face turned red. "Oh okay. Use how much you want okay." Izuku starts to lie down again. Katsuki almost didn't believe it. He didn't even offer to buy for him?! Just when he starts to go to Izuku, Izuku wakes up. 

"Oh just want to remind you to be careful. If you are in trouble just call me okay?" Izuku smirk. He knows Katsuki needs him to go to buy that food but he just wants to tease Katsuki a little bit. Katsuki looks at the floor and suddenly he gets the idea. 

"The baby wants you to buy it."
"What?"
"He said that he pity of me and wants YOU to buy it." Izuku holds his smile. It is so cute to hear that makeup story. "Okay. But as a return, I want us to sleep together." "Okay." For his craving, Katsuki Bakugo will do anything. Izuku gets up and grabs his cap and wallet. Since he already wears a white T-shirt and a tracksuit, there is no need he needs to change his attire. 

"What do you want?"
"I want cereal, orange juice, peanut butter, and a cup of corn."
"It's weird..." |
"He must take after you." 

Izuku glanced at Katsuki and walk out. After he reaches the lobby, he meets his man. "Buy me cereal, a cup of corn, orange juice, and peanut butter." The man name Benjiro frown. "Where should I buy that at 2 am?" "Can you use your head?" With that, Benjiro runs away. Izuku plays with his phone while waiting. After 24 minutes, Benjiro arrives. "It must be for Mr. Katsuki Bakugo, right? That pretty omega must be so lucky. I wish I can have an omega as pretty as him." "In your dream. That kind of omega only exists for me." Izuku grabs that bag and starts to walk.

 He doesn't need to have a conversation with that man. 

*knock* *knock*

 "FINALLY!" Katsuki yell. Izuku just gives him a smile and passes the bag to him. "Yes!" Katsuki starts to mix the corn with peanut butter and eats cereal with orange juice. "Wanna try?" "No, it is okay." Izuku tries to save himself from eating that weird combination of food. "Well, you push the luck." He rather eats 'real food' than that. Izuku waits for Katsuki to finish his food and clean up the bed for him. 

"Now, shall we sleep?" Izuku asks Katsuki nicely and Katsuki just nods. The next morning arrive and Katsuki woke up at 9 am. He searches for Izuku but is nowhere to be found. 

"Good morning!"
"HAH!" 

Katsuki almost dies when he sees Todoroki. "How did you get in here? Wait. You with Izuku?" "Well, your man can't leave without me." "He not my man anymore. He, Sakura man." Todoroki sees the sad face. He shakes his head and helps Katsuki to get up. 

"Midoriya wants me to help you this morning." "For what?" "Didn't you know him for 5 years? You should know what his next step is. I already prepare your clothes." Katsuki tries to think hard. What Izuku Midoriya will do this fucking morning? After he was done showering, he wears that fancy clothes. "This is your favorite gel." Todoroki passes the hair gel to Katsuki. Okay now weird. How the hell is this hair gel here?! 

After he prepare himself, Todoroki close his eyes blindfolded. "Careful." Katsuki just follow Todoroki. They arrive at the rooftop. Katsuki can feel the breeze. Todoroki sits him down and walks away. Another hand open that blindfolded. "Hai, my precious two babies." 

It's a romantic breakfast date. 

With heart shape balloons everywhere. Katsuki can see the city. "What all this?" "It is for you." "What about Sakura? We can't do this shit." Katsuki wants to stand up but Izuku holds him. "Hey, hey! Me and Sakura nothing are okay. We break up. I need you. I know I'm selfish back then but can you give me a second chance?" "You? Second chance? Don't be kidding me." "I'm not!"

 Izuku suddenly prostrates to Katsuki making Katsuki disbelieve. "

"I'm sorry for whatever I have done! I promise to love you right and not hide anything from you again! I will respect your decision no matter what it is." 

A silent moment. 

Suddenly Katsuki laugh. "Get up." Izuku do as Katsuki said. "I waited for that word when I saw your face for the first time." "Sorry?" Katsuki nod and take a sip of orange juice. "You throw a harsh word at me the last time we met and didn't say sorry. You know, a fucking simple sorry can change everything. I don't need this fancy hotel, fancy lunch, dinner, or whatever." 

Izuku laughs and wipes his tears. If that's what Katsuki meant, then after this he will keep saying sorry. He then takes back his seat. "You make me scared." "Fucking dramatic." They start to eat while talking. That is the first time they have a conversation during breakfast! 

"So you invent that sock just to find me?! How much you fall in love with me huh, stalker?" Katsuki just laugh while wiping his mouth. 

"More than my life, Katsuki. I admit that I am jealous of Kei. He also gets your love." Izuku pout.
 "That's your own fault. Talk about him, I want to meet him with the baby. I know I shouldn't contact him but he also takes good care of this baby too. Even he didn't realize it," Izuku started to sweat. 

"Urm, I will try to find him for you okay?"
"Nah, it's fine. It just burdens your work more."

 Izuku finishes his breakfast and looks at Katsuki deeply. 'this is it!" He gets down on his knee while opening the ring box. "I've waited for this moment. Katsuki Bakugo, will you marry me?" Katsuki is too shocked. 

"You know, that your excuse of being a parent is not valid anymore since our baby will come out soon. Please say yes. It is an honor for me if you take my last name."
"FUCKING YES!" 

The tears start to roll down Katsuki's cheeks as Izuku starts to wear him that beautiful ring. Izuku hugs him. "Argh... Its hurts!" Katsuki scream. 

"I'm sorry maybe I hug you too tight. But you know that's because of love."
"NO, NOT THAT YOU SHIT NERD! THE BABY!" Izuku looks down and sees so much blood.
"ARGH! OKAY RELAX! TODOROKI!" With that scream, Todoroki appears. 

"Don't worry I already prepare the doctor and nurse." The doctor appears. 

"ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO GIVE BIRTH ON THE ROOFTOP?! NO WAY IN HELL!" They try to calm him down while Izuku calls the ambulance. Katsuki safely arrives at the five-star hospital just as he promises the baby.

AN: This story almost ends! Thanks for reading until here, you the best! Keep reading and thanks for the support :)