🚫No Way Out🚫

Izuku just finish his breakfast with Sakura. Both of them start the relationship not long after he and Katsuki break up. Sakura finally admits that she likes Izuku but didn't have any intention to see him and Katsuki break up. Izuku understands that and gives her a chance. But to be true, that omega is nothing like his wonderful, precious, gorgeous omega. What kind of thing is he doing now? 

"Good luck with your work, baby." Sakura cheers for him like always and Izuku just gives her smile. He starts to check the sales of his toys and it increases more than previous toys. The marketing team also said that almost 100 stores want IMK company to supply them. "What a great day to start." His mind travels to Katsuki.

Flashback ********

"Wow, I didn't know that fucking toys will give this profit." 
"Katsuki what are you doing in my office?" I

Izuku laughs when he sees Katsuki in his study room. No wonder he can't find Katsuki just now. Katsuki just wearing an Izuku hoodie without any pants. Izuku admits that he liked Katsuki wearing that. "Nothing just seeing your useless toys been a hot sale. AGAIN!" He gets up from the chair and throws himself on Izuku's arm. "Welcome home." Katsuki's soft voice can make Izuku melt. "How about we celebrate tonight?" "YEAY! Can I just wear this?" Izuku picks him up. "No way you gonna wear this! Only I can see your sexiness," He kisses Katsuki, and they both laugh.

*********

Argh, why it is hard to forget him? Izuku sighed and start to continue his work. Suddenly Sakura comes in and had a small chat. Izuku never rejects it since he didn't want to hurt Sakura's feelings. 

*knock* *knock* 

"Come in," Izuku said and the door reveal Katsuki. 

"Yo bitch, can you get out. I have something to talk with that motherfucker."
"Katsuki, language"
"Shut up. I know what I'm doing." 

Katsuki gives Sakura a glance and she quickly goes out. "Long time no see," Izuku said awkwardly. "Why? Hate to see me here? Don't worry I hate you too. Even more, than you hate me. I just have a simple question." Katsuki throws the fetal ultrasound on his desk. "Explain." Izuku swallows his own saliva. His mind starts to have flashbacks. 

"As I expected. You know about this." Katsuki sigh. This means that Izuku really mean it when he let him go. "I don't have anything else." Just that, Katsuki stand up. "Is that the reason why you are so moody? Why do you have a big appetite?" Izuku asks. "Oh come on Izuku. Don't play the victim here. You hide this from me!" 

"I don't. I know I make a big mistake but I forgot about the pregnancy!"
"YOU WHAT?!"
"YOU KEEP SAYING YOU DON'T WANT A KID! YOU DELAY OUR ENGAGEMENT BECAUSE OF THAT. SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY TO YOU THAT NIGHT?!" That was the first time Izuku raised his voice at Katsuki. Katsuki shock. 

"That... night?"
"Reunion."
"BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DECISION, I LOST SOMEONE WHO I REALLY LOVE! HE CLAIMED I WAS A LIAR AND HE ALSO RESIGN FROM HIS WORK! WHAT THE FUCK IN YOUR MIND IZUKU MIDORIYA?!"
"WELL, JUST FOUND SOMEONE ELSE OKAY?! COME ON WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS A BIG DEAL? EVEN I CAN MANAGE TO REPLACE YOU EASILY!"
"KEI IS DIFFERENT! FUCK YOU YOU SELFISH ALPHA!"
"Well, if that baby is the reason why you and he break up, just abort that kid." 

*slap* 

"I will raise this kid alone. Never need your help." With that, Katsuki quickly walks away. Izuku rubs his face thinking about what he said just now. "What happens?" Sakura quickly enters the room. "I don't want to talk with you." Izuku grabs his bag and walks out of his office. He off his phone and back home. Then, he packed his clothes and find the earliest flight to Hawaii. Suddenly his bell rang. 

Turn out it's Sakura. "What happened, why are you so rushing? I call you many times!" "I'm sorry Sakura. I know I am selfish if I make a decision but I already make up my mind." "What is it?" "You better be off without me. If you plan to do revenge on me, do it after Todoroki back. Take care of that company." Izuku locks the door and gets in his sports car. Sakura was too speechless to say anything and he just sees Izuku go.

Todoroki just finish his coconut shake and was ready to order another one when suddenly a message get on his phone.

'I will arrive at HNL airport this night.'

Todoroki just laugh. He knows that Izuku Midoriya is someone that will get anything he wants in his own way. "I taught he can handle his business, but guess he nothing without me," Todoroki said to his friend, Asahi. "Who?" "My boss." Todoroki sigh and look at the television. There is a new headline 

'VILLIAN DEKU STOP THE CRIMINAL?! WHAT HAPPEN?'. 

"Have you ever wondered, why until now, Deku didn't get caught yet? That man is seriously insane. Do you think he an alpha?" Asahi asks Todoroki. Todoroki just smirks and orders another coconut shake. "He is an alpha. I don't think he will stop the criminal permanently." "What do you mean." "He probably has a love problem so that's why he stops temporarily." "You seem like you know that Deku very much." "Nah, it's just my guessing." Todoroki keeps his smile and takes out his phone. 

In the car, Kirishima didn't dare to open any words. Seeing Katsuki's eyes, he knows that the conversation didn't turn out well. "Wanna grab lunch?" Katsuki just shakes his head. "I don't know what happens but you need to eat. If you don't care about your health, at least think about your baby." Kirishima drives to the nearest restaurant. "Even his dad didn't want it." Finally, the first sentence comes out of Katsuki's mouth. "Nobody cares about the dad. You as his mom should be proud of that baby. At least, after this, you are not alone. And I can't wait to see Bakugo junior running in our house. He needs to call me Bro Kirishima!" Katsuki laugh. "No way. You are too old for that nickname. You will be the uncle." "Seriously?" "Yup. The first uncle for this baby." 

AN: Do comment on what you think so far about this story! That really makes my day 💕