Two

Neymar smiled as Élodie held his hand

Neymar smiled as Élodie held his hand. They were walking out together for the game. It was the first time that Élodie was a mascot. He was so excited, and he could tell that Élodie was excited as well by the way she was bouncing on her toes.

"You look linda," Neymar squeezed her hand.

"Merci, Papai!"

Neymar smiled as they lined up. Élodie took her place in front of him. He placed both hands on her shoulders. He could see his daughter looking around the stadium in awe. She hadn't been to a game in a while, and she had never been on the field until after the stadium was mostly empty.

"Wow."

"Incredible right?" Neymar smiled.

"Oui."

"Do you still practice Portuguese?"

"Às ve," she said after a minute.

"Sometimes?"

"Oui."

"Às vezes."

"Oh," Élodie crinkled her nose.

"It's okay, minha princesa. We will practice together with Avó and Tia Camila and Tia Rafaella, sim?"

"Okay!"

Neymar was sad that Élodie's Portuguese wasn't as good as it used to be. He wasn't surprised though. He knew that Anaïs always preferred speaking in French. She had struggled to learn Portuguese, so he usually spoke in English with her.

Neymar picked Élodie up and waved to the crowd. She waved with him as well. He couldn't help the grin that spread across his face. Neymar kissed her cheek as he looked around the stadium. Fans everywhere were cheering.

Neymar walked over to the sidelines and carefully set Élodie down. Camila and Rafaella took her hands. They would be watching from a private box where Antonella and her children would be sitting as well.

"Enjoy the game!" Neymar kissed her cheek.

"Bonne chance, Papai!"

"Muito obrigado, Élodie," he smiled.