(Author's Note)

Hey all,

I hope each and every one of you are doing well!

To say it's been a long time since I've been on Wattpad is an understatement. But I wanted to at least keep you guys posted and let you all know that I am alive! I genuinely appreciate those who have reached out to me to check on me since I haven't posted literally anything in a few years. 

There have been IMMENSE drastic changes, both with my growth as a person and my interests.

I don't want to beat around the bush with this. FNAF will always have a special place in my heart, but unfortunately, I will have to put this story on hold, as I don't have the motivation in me anymore to update this story currently.

However, if any of you are interested in continuing the story and making it your own, I'd be more than happy to give it to you.

I still have some unpublished chapters and other unpublished material of the FNAF story, so just private message me, and we can talk about it further.

Again, I do understand that this isn't exactly what you guys wanted to hear, but I know this was a conversation that needed to happen, and I do apologize. I appreciate your patience and understanding in advance.

On a much lighter note, if any of you are interested in animes such as Seven Deadly Sins or My Hero Academia, I DO have a one-shot x-reader story on Zeldris and Estarossa published if you want to give it a read!

And as for the My Hero Academia story, I'm in the process of working on a POC Reader x Aizawa story. I noticed there aren't many POC x Reader stories out there, and I wanted to change that! Plus, in this story, the reader/character will have gender-neutral pronouns, and the story itself will have more gender-inclusive language throughout the story, so literally, EVERYONE can enjoy reading them!

With that being said, I do apologize for this sudden news. I do want to emphasize that this story wouldn't be where it is today without you guys. All of your support genuinely means the world to me, and thank you for being here throughout the years!

Much love, Alex ❤️