Chapter 3

(A/N: Sorry for updating this late guys. I've been busy with exams, tests and other things in school, so I may update later than usual until my next break or whenever I'm free. uwu I'm sorry guys ;-; Oh and by the way, if some of you are Bonnie fans, you probably may like this! :) Maybe even love it? Maybe? I don't know... >.< But uh..heheh...yeah, I hope you guys like it~) 

                       (June 22, XXXX) 

                        (Reader's POV) 

    Turns out I'm not lucky. Not remotely. After Dad and I met the owner of the place, he gave us a tour. Just a quick one. Not a long one.

    I look around as he still rambles on, completely zoning out. I eye the water stained Fazbear wallpapers in the hallway and the crumbling ceiling above them. 

  The main office looks like crap. Papers, files and balls of crumbled up aluminium foil were scattered everywhere on the desk. Cobwebs were formed right underneath it too. Pieces of hanging wire strings covered the walls of the office. But not entirely. 

    Above the right side of the desk were drawings kids had made back in the 1980s. They were crap, too. Though I saw a very artistic one of Foxy hanging up there. It was probably Annie's. It had to be. The rest of the drawings just had Freddy, Bonnie or Chica on them. 

    The other side of had a big advertising wallpaper of the pizzeria, which read "CELEBRATE!" above it. 

    I'm surprised this place isn't on the city's condemned list. Though it should be. The owner isn't even meticulous. Or neat. 

    "...And other than that, your daughter should be good to go, Mr. (L/N)." the owner finishes with a rest assured smile. 

    Dad nods before looking at his watch. Then he turns to me. "Make sure you let me know when you're done with your nightshift so I can unlock the door to your grandparents' house when you get back." 

    And with that, he leaves the building. No goodbye's. No hugs. No anything. Moments later the owner followed, though he stopped just outside the door to face me. 

    "Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention," he says, "Make sure you read the recordings in the voicemail. They'll help you get settled in on your first night and throughout the week. Other than that, you should be good. Goodnight!" 

    I nod. Then he finally leaves. I check the time on the clock. 

    11:57 PM. Just three minutes before my shift begins.

    I pick up the tablet on the desk and lean back in my chair. Just before I could get comfortable, the phone rings. I wanted to answer it, but I don't. I let it go to voicemail. Just as I was told to. 

    "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night." The voice on the phone begins. It didn't belong to the owner though.