Prologue

(A/N: Okay. Honestly, I don't know how I got the idea to do this. xD After reading a couple of these famous reader fanfics and what not, I guess I figured, why not give it a try? I guess I'll try and write this series for you FNAF fans! :) It may take some time like my others do though xc Oh and yes, this is my first time writing something like this, so I do apologize if the characters and plot aren't exactly good. :c )

(Reader's POV)

In truth, I'm not okay. Not one bit. Not by a long shot. My hands are shaking. My legs feel like jelly. My whole body's trembling. The heart got me. I see it in my dreams all night long. The haunting memories. They still linger me. I saw Annie, too. My little sister.

~***Flashback***~

(August 18, 1987)

It was still midsummer. Mom, Annie and I were at that dumb Pizzeria again. "Freddy Fazbear's", I believe is its name. My sister was near Pirate's Cove, pacing, stomping and flailing her arms around.

"Mommy! Look mommy, look!" she nearly yanked at her sleeve, getting her attention, "It's Foxy!"

Annie loved it whenever my mom took her to this place. It was like heaven to her.

To me? This place made me want to chew on aluminum foil. I grew up going to this place as a child, yes, but now that I'm older, as the old saying goes, it just isn't "cool" anymore.

"What happened to his legs, mommy?" Annie pointed at them, eyes furrowed with curiosity, "They look so weird."

They did indeed. His linen pants were shredded. Parts of his exoskeleton machinery were exposed. His right hand, his arms, both of his upper thighs and his chest, all torn apart. It surprised me how no one seemed to notice his out of shape form.

"I don't know, dear." she answered, desperately looking for somewhere to sit.

"Just, be careful okay? We don't have much time to be here. I have a meeting at work in a few hours so I suggest you use your time wisely, alright Annie?" she told her. She nodded in response before darting back to the stage. 

My mother was exasperated. Not because of Annie, but because of this pizzeria.

I wouldn't blame her, it was packed with children. Whole bunch of them. Their cheerful screamings were ringing in my ears, almost giving me a migraine.

Lines to arcades were packed as well, so there was no use in occupying myself from boredom. 

Sighing heavily, I leaned my head against the palm of one hand while the other just doodled absentmindedly on my flip phone. 

The animatronics played nothing but their theme melody over and over again. I can't imagine how tiresome it probably is for the waiters and other workers here.