Chapter 7

(A/N:

Welp, THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

AND I. AM. SO. SO. SO. SO. SO. SOOOOOOO SUPER DUPER F*CKING SORRY ABOUT THIS VERY LATE UPDATE!! >.< ;A; Since school started again for me, it's been harder for me to update this series a lot more than before. But don't worry! I'll still update these here and there :D Just... not as quick as you'd expect it to be ^^; I really am sorry about this guys... Like I said, this series is probably one of the hardest I've done and the process of updating these can be a pain in the ASS. ;__;

But besides the point, I'm really sorry if this chapter seems a bit weird and rushed. Like I said, it's really hard for me to update these. ^^;

But other than that, I really hope you guys like it. c: <33 )

Chapter Seven

(June 25, XXXX)

(Reader's POV)

It was almost past 5 o'clock. Mike escorts me inside the tiny, fancy restaurant he was talking about. As we walk inside, he grabs my hand and takes me towards a glowing zinc-topped bar. To be honest, the place was much more improved and much more cleaner than how I remembered it.

"She's good though, boss." Mike says. He's talking to a pretty tall guy in a black dress suit. His facial features were hard to make out. His kept his head down, making the light fall across the upper part of his black fedora, leaving everything except his chin and mouth in shadow. And frankly, there was a cigar in it too.

He glances at me, his eyes flicker from my head and down, then looks back up and turns to Mike.

"She's skinny," he said coldly, looking unhappy.

"So? And your point is...?"

"So? She'll eat all the food in this damn restaurant!" He sighs and shakes his head.

"Oh, Mikeyboy..." he says calmly, placing one hand on his shoulder, "Why do you always gotta bring me all these stray dogs to my restaurant? PG. Jeremy. Now this one!"

Mike rolls his eyes and sighs irritably under his breath as he tugs on my hoodie.

"Come on. This way."

I overhear his boss tell another waiter, "No one fucking cares if she's good. My customers don't wanna see some plain ol' talented young women. They want real, pretty ones. With big boobs and big asses that can shake."

"I'll be sure to bring some next time," I say, rolling my eyes. He doesn't hear me, but Mike does.

"Just don't pay him any attention, (Name)," he assures me, "Boss has always been like that. For many years actually."

"You think anyone hassles Kim Kardashian about her boobs and her ass too?"

"Just forget it, (Name). Don't worry about it. All that matters is the food and the money being given to us. I figured this would be a good idea for us to maybe earn a few dollars or so. Besides, I heard he's serving (favorite food) tonight. I can smell it."

He ushers me to a giant stage that's no bigger than a freakin' manhole. It's a tad bit larger than the stage at Fazbear's pizzeria, but still.