Chapter 8

(A/N: Oh my gosh... Guys, I am so, deeply, extremely very sorry for not updating this in forever. ;^; In all honesty, I'm not going to lie, ever since I got all caught up with so many things whilst I've been on Hiatus for a little while, I didn't realize I never got back to this story in God knows how long, and I'm very sorry about this guys.. ;^; And I thank to those of you who haven't given up on me, which is the majority of you. Thank you so much for the support and everything else. ;u; ♥♥ But all in all, I really hope this chapter was worth the wait that probably felt like eternity.. c:> ♥ I'll do my best to and see if I can update the next chapter sooner to also make it up to you guys for being so patient when I know you guys didn't have to.. *virtually group hugs you all* ♥)

Chapter Eight

(June 26, XXXX)

(Reader's POV)

I was exceedingly tired. I carefully tiptoed inside the house and quietly closed the door behind me, doing my very best to not make any disruptive noise. I knew both my grandparents and my dad were asleep by now. I could hear my dad's harsh prolonged snoring distinctly from downstairs.

As I begin to ascend up the stairs, I took a brief look at the clock on the wall.

7:45AM.

Already?

I shook my head in disbelief as I continued to saunter up the stairs. I couldn't believe it.

It's only been at least an hour and a half since I came back to my grandparents' house?

But most of my pressing thoughts were not of slumber. With every step I took I could feel my energy move powerfully.

I practically got unwelcome sexual advances by some fucking furry animatronic! On top of that, I got kissed by at least two of the animatronics now! What in the actual hell, dude!?

The closer I got to my room, the more tense I became.

What Freddy told me from the night before. About those five missing children. It still stuck to me. The thought about the incident piqued my curiosity more and more. And the strong desire to learn more about what happened to them itched at my skin, making me feel unclean.

But I couldn't stop thinking about it aside from the strange, sexual harrassment episode that occurred earlier.

As I entered my room, slowly shutting the door behind me, I walk over to my desk, ensconce myself in my chair and open my laptop.

With bleary vision, I squint as I type in "Missing Children Incident" onto Google.

There were numerous written articles and reports about the incident. I click on the very first one, skim through the introduction and begin to read the rest thoroughly:

"On June 26th of 1983, a total of five children had gradually gone missing at the prominent children's pizza restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Police suspect that a man had dressed up in a costume resembling one of the animatronics and lured the young infants to a back room, where he murdered them.

Parents and other guests who have visited the restaurant claim the four mascots, Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate had a particularly foul odor and had what appeared to be "blood and mucus" around their eyes and mouths, which concerned parents had interpreted as "reanimated carcasses."

To this day, the investigation is still ongoing. Police, detectives and justices say once the man behind the horrifyingly wicked homicide is finally discovered, he will be immediately charged with first degree murder and will be sentenced to capital punishment for this unforgiving gruesome, tragic crime."