5

Friday Pov

Wednesday woke me up so I could have a shower and get changed. As Wednesday was doing my hair Enid woke up. She left the room and came back in her uniform.

Outfit:

"What's with the tights?" Enid asked me confused

"So I can summon Satan." I said making her scurry out of the room.

I didn't get into the fencing uniform like Wednesday but I did take a sword.

"Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition?" Bianca asked the coach as soon as we walked into the room. "Anyone else want to challenge me?" She asked looking around.

"I will." Wednesday said making her turn to us.

"You must be the psychopaths they let in." She said with a smile that looked a lot like a smirk.

"You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee." Wednesday said looking her up and down.

"Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead." I spoke up making every go 'ooo'.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy." She said looking the boy up and down.

"Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked her with a sigh.

Wednesday put her mask down and they began. She managed to get the blade on Bianca's stomach.

"Point to Wednesday." The couch called out.

Once again they started fighting after that. This time Bianca managed to get Wednesday.

"Point to Bianca." The coach called out.

"That first point was clearly beginner's luck." Bianca said as they took off there mask.

"Let's finish this." Wednesday said making me smirk realising what she was thinking.

"For the final point, Wednesday would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks. No tips." I spoke up making them look at me. "Winner draws first blood." I continued making them all look at the two.

"It's your decision, Bianca." The couch said with his hands up.

"Let's see if you bleed in black and white." Bianca told Wednesday with a smirk.

They took the tips off the swords and started fighting. Bianca managed to nick Wednesday's eyebrow.

"Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed." Bianca told Wednesday who touched her eye brow to see the blood.

"Holy shit." I said making everyone look at me.

"Language Addams." The coach said making me scoff.

"Friday don't." Wednesday said shaking her head.

It was too late though I had Bianca pinned against the wall with the sword at her throat.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked as she opened her mouth and a noise came out.

"It doesn't work." She whispered confused.

I scoffed and got off her and turned my back to her but I turned back around. I struck her in the eye brow.

"Friday seriously." Wednesday said grabbing my arm.

She pulled me away and I threw the sword. It hit just a centimetre away from Bianca's head.

"You're Wednesday and Friday, right?" A boy asked once we was in the Hospital wing. "Rowan." He introduced himself. "I know how you feel." He said making me scoff.

"I guarantee you don't." Wednesday told him as I pulled out a lollipop.

"My mother promised me I'd finally fit in somewhere." He said as I unwrapped my lollipop. "I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts." He continued making me raise an eye brow. "But it looks like you're both gonna give me a run for my money." He said making me roll my eyes. "Uh... Sorry about the... nick." He said as we got up.

"No good deed goes unpunished." I said with a smirk.

We walked outside and I heard something up above us so I paused. I looked up to see a statue coming down on me. Wednesday quickly tackled me to the ground before it all went black.

I woke up with a gasp to see Wednesday on the chair.

"Friday." She said with a relieved sigh not that it looked like it. "Nurse said you don't have a concussion." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to the boy who looked over.

"Xavier Thorpe." He introduced himself making me look at Wednesday. "You probably don't remember me." He said making me raise an eyebrow. "Last time we met, I was about two feet shorter, 40 pounds heavier." He explained making me nod still confused.

"What happened?" I asked him looking at Wednesday.

"Uhh puberty I guess." He said making me roll my eyes.

"I ment the last time we met." I said with a scoff.

"Yeah, it... it was my godmother's funeral." He said as I looked at Wednesday. "She was friends with your grandmother, and they spent their twenties in Europe, swindling the rich and notorious." He continued making me nod. "I don't know, but we were ten, and we were bored, decided to play hide and seek. I had the inspired idea to hide in her casket. I got stuck as it was headed to the crematorium." He explained making me remember.

"I remember hearing muffled screams." I said pulling out at lollipop.

"I just figured your godmother had cheated death and was trying to claw her way out." Wednesday said making me laugh a bit.

"Wednesday hit the big red button saving you. I thought that it was the thing that possessed her so I was planning on leaving it on." I said making him nod a bit.