13

Friday Pov

Outfit:

Me and Wednesday went to Principle Weems office as Wednesday wanted to talk to Rowan

Me and Wednesday went to Principle Weems office as Wednesday wanted to talk to Rowan. I only followed as she had my arm if she didn't I would be asleep by now.

"Friday how's your head?" Principle Weems asked with a smile.

"She can't feel it she's been having a sugar rush since she woke up." Wednesday said as I pulled out a blue gatorade.

"I should have guessed with the blue tongue and sweets in hand." Principle Weems said as I passed my drink to Wednesday.

"Can you open it?" I asked her as Principle Weems looked at me.

"You know it's been a few days since you woke up right?" Principle Weems asked me as Wednesday passed my open drink back to me.

"She knows the only thing she does other then eat, drink, phone and talk is sleeping." Wednesday said as I smiled.

"Something is running down the back of my head." I said reaching back.

"Why are you bleeding?" Wednesday asked making me shrug.

"I scratched my head." I said as she continued to glare at me. "I didn't rip my stitches." I said making her sigh.

"I need to speak with Rowan. I can't find him." Wednesday told Principle Weems.

"It won't be possible, I'm afraid. He's been expelled." Principle Weems told her with a smile.

"For what?" Wednesday asked as I drank my drink.

"Never you mind. He'll be on the first train out this afternoon." Principle Weems said looking at me. "What were you two doing out in the woods with him?" She asked making me scoff.

"I told you already. I heard a noise, and I went to investigate Wednesday followed me so I didn't get in trouble." I said with rolling my eyes.

"That excuse might have placated the sheriff, but you can't fool me." Principle Weems said with a scoff. "One of both of you had a psychic vision, didn't you?" She asked looking between us.

"A what?" I whispered asked Wednesday confused.

"I realized one or both of you might be having them when we passed by the accident and you both knew that poor farmer had broken his neck." Principle Weems said looking between us. "Your mother started having visions around your ages." She added on making me roll my eyes. "They were notoriously unreliable and dangerous. I remember at first, she thought she might be losing her mind." She said as me and Wednesday looked at each other. "Have you spoken to her about them?" She asked as I pulled out a brain licker.

"May we go now?" Wednesday asked glancing at me.

"Not until you both have picked your extracurricular activity." Principle Weems said making groan. "We want our students to be well-rounded." She said looking at both of us.