34

Friday Pov

It's like 1- actually I have no idea what time it is. There is no clock on any of the walls. I heard the door and my cell door.

"It's a family reunion in prison. Your a family of criminals." Sheriff Galpin said making me look over.

Wednesday and mother came into the cell in handcuffs. I stood up with a slight smirk.

"Actually it's not a full family reunion Wednesday's the oldest, I'm the middle child and then our brother Pugsley is the youngest." I told the Sheriff with a smirk.

The Sheriff sighed and locked the cell after taking the handcuffs off them. He left as I turned to mother and Wednesday.

"Wednesday you dug up a grave without me?" I asked making her riase her eye brow. "I heard about it somewhere." I said making her nod realising that it was a vision.

Our parents don't know I get them neither does Pugsley for that matter but oh well they don't need to know until I'm going insane.

"Not even the long arm of the law could keep us apart." Father said as he and mother kissed.

"At least we'll have one last night together." Mother added on making him agree.

"I've seen jackals with more self-control than you two." Wednesday told them them not turning around. "Neither one of you are strong enough to serve hard time. And thanks to me, you won't have to." She said finally turning around.

What she said made me smirk knowing what she had done.

"I knew our little jailbird would have an escape plan." Father said making me shake my head.

Wednesday pulled out a blue finger wrapped in something. I laughed seeing father's slightly disgusted face.

"It's a souvenir from our outing. I borrowed it from Garrett." Wednesday told them both.

"He died from nightshade poisoning. The remarkable preservation of soft tissue and blue tint confirms it." I told them leaning on the wall.

"Which means Garrett was dying... Before you stabbed him." Me and Wednesday told them at the same time.

"You look even more ravishing as an innocent woman." Father said making me look around the cell confused.

"We're all still in the cells." I pointed out making them look at me. "Non of us are innocent." I said making father shrug.

"She's right with that." Father said while Wednesday shake her head with a slight smirk.

"For once, could you two get off of each other and focus." Wednesday said before looking at me.

I was about to say som when my head snapped back. I saw the conversation Garrett had with his father the night he died.

"Wednesday, Friday. Did you have a vision?" Mother asked as I came back to real life.

"What happened? What did you see?" Father asked looking between us.

"The night Garrett died, he had a vial of nightshade poison that broke in his pocket. He wasn't just trying to kill father. He was going to use the nightshade poison to murder the entire school." Me and Wednesday said at the same time in realisation.

The next day me, mother and We was let out of the cells. We went straight to the Mayor's office.

"Thank you for seeing us at such short notice, Mr. Mayor." Mother told him before he glanced at me.

"Yes, well, veiled threats from your daughter have that effect." He said making me smirk.

"Garrett Gates wasn't killed by a stab wound." Me and Wednesday said before she put the finger in front of him.

He coughed moving back in his chair. Clearly mortified with what he was seeing.

"That blue sheen is a telltale sign of nightshade poisoning." Mother told him as he glanced at us and the finger multiple times.

"But you already knew that, didn't you?" I asked finishing for her.

"Because back when you were sheriff, you were in charge and covered it up." Me and Wednesday told him at the same time making him look between us.

"Don't do that." He told me and Wednesday making us harden our glare. "Ansel Gates hated outcasts and Nevermore. He claimed the land the school was built on was stolen from his family over 200 years ago. Garrett went there that night to spike the punch and kill all the kids at that dance. Ansel confessed the whole thing to me in a drunken stupor. It was his idea." He finally confessed making me smirk.

"Why did you instruct Dr. Anwar to falsify the autopsy report?" Me and Wednesday asked him at the same time. "You knew the truth about how he really died." We added on glancing at each other.

"Listen, my job was to keep the peace. If there had been a trial, Jericho's and Nevermore's reputations would have been trashed." Mayor Walker said making me scoff.

"I think the only reputation you were worried about ruining was your own." I said making them all look at me. "I remember from 4 year ago reading mothers diary that Garrett bragging to her that his father had the sheriff in his pocket." I said said making mother look at me. "Yes I found where you hid them at 12." I said making her nod slightly.

"One year later, you get elected mayor. Hmm." Mother continued on while Mayor Walker glanced at me strangely. "No doubt with the full support of Ansel Gates." She added on with me and Wednesday watching her.

"I resent your implication." Mayor Walker said getting angry.

"What I resent is that you could have prevented Garrett's death if you had done your job when I lodged my complaint about him stalking me." Mother told him leaning on her hands that was on his desk. "But no. Men like you have no idea what it feels like not to be believed." She said moving back away from his desk.

"What do you want?" He asked making me smirk slightly.

"All charges dropped." Mother told him with a hand on his desk and one on her hip.

"Our father will be released immediately with a full and unequivocal apology from the sheriff's office." Wednesday told him before looking at me.

"If you say no by the time we walk out of this office everyone in the town and Nevermore would know what a liar you are." I told him with a smirk. "As well as how exactly you covered up the case. You'll be left without a job, your wife will leave you taking the kids with her and you will quickly become homeless." I said making his eyes go wide.

"How do you know about my wife and kids no one does?" He asked me with wide eyes.

"I have my ways." I told him with a smirk.

"Do with a have a deal?" Me and Wednesday asked him at the same time.