11

Friday Pov

Outfit:

"How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday asked the Sheriff as we walked inside the school

"Cause it wasn't there." He simply said making me roll my eyes. "No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night." He said with a sigh.

"Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me." Wednesday told him making me sigh. "It threw Friday against a tree." She said making him look at me. "Look." She said grabbing my arm.

They stopped as Wednesday turned me around. She pointed at the cut that runs down the back of my head.

"That needs stitches." Principle Weems said making me raise an eye brow at Wednesday. "Come along." She said grabbing my arm.

Principle Weems took me to the nursery part and told them to stitch the back of my head.

"I don't need stitches." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

I got off the bed just for Principle Weems to push me back on it.

"I'll go get Wednesday." She said making me scoff as she walked out.

"Get the bloody Sheriff why don't you." I said turning around to see that she indeed brought him along. "You've got to be kidding me." I said with a sigh. "I don't need stitches." I said getting up.

"You do." The nurse told me.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

"Friday don't." Wednesday said before I ran towards another door.

Wednesday grabbed me so I swung my head into her nose.

"Holy shit!" I shouted grabbing the back of my head. "Wednesday." I said turning around to look at her.

"Yes?" She asked letting me go.

"I'm about to black out." I warned before it all went black.

I woke up in one of infirmary beds and got up. I had a pounding head ache but I left the infirmary. I pulled out a lollipop and made my way to the stairwell near Principle Weems office.

"I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me. You saw what happened to Friday's head." Wednesday said as I walked over unnoticed.

"Are you sure she didn't trip?" The Sheriff asked her.

"I'm not clumsy I was in front of Wednesday. I didn't leave her side." I said making them turn to me.

"Every time I see her she always has one of those how many does she need?" The Sheriff asked Wednesday who shrugged. "Get a good look at this monster thing?" He asked making me look at him.