32

Friday Pov

We was now outside walking away with our mother behind us.

"What were you two thinking?" She asked us clearly angry. "How could you both ambush your father like that?" She asked making me scoff. "Wednesday, Friday." She said making us stop.

"How could we? You insisted we go to this school." We told her at the same time spinning to meet her.

"Did you really think we wouldn't find out your secret?" I asked her with a scoff.

"You don't know the full story. Your father did nothing wrong." Mother tried insisting but I scoffed.

"We'll be the judge of that." Wednesday said walking away.

"I still love you tell father that." I said hugging mother making her smile slightly.

I let go and followed after Wednesday. We ended up in the hospital in Eugene's room.

"I harvested hive number three." Wednesday told him making me smile a bit. "The bees miss you, Eugene." She added on looking at the monitors.

"We all do." I added on as Thing  came out.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on him." Wednesday told him with a slight smile.

"Any updates?" I asked before he started tapping.

"He didn't deserve this." Wednesday said with a small sigh. "I should be in that bed." She said making my eyes go wide.

"Don't say that." I told her hitting her in the shoulder.

"Why did you go without us?" We asked him at the same time.

We turned around I slightly jumped back. Two woman was stood there.

"Wednesday." I said making her turn around.

"Didn't mean to startle you, dear." One of the women said. "You must be Wednesday and Friday." She said with a smile.

"Eugene's moms. Sue and Janet." Sue introduced them both.

"You two were all he could talk about lately. He was so happy you both joined the Hummers." Janet said making me smile slightly.

"Eugene hasn't had the easiest time fitting in at Nevermore." Sue said with a small sigh. "He was so excited to finally make two real friends." She added on with a smile.

"We brought him some honey." Wednesday told them glancing at me.

"Eugene loves those dang bees like they're his kids. His fuzzy-buzzy babies." Janet said with a smile.

"He's gonna be okay, right?" Sue asked making me nod.

"We should go." Wednesday said grabbing my arm.

"Nice to meet you." I told them with a smile. "They seem nice." I told Wednesday who nodded.

"Reminds me of Enid." She said making me look at her weirdly.

"Is it because of the smiling?" I asked making her give me the 'look'. "I'm going to take that as a yes." I said nodding my head.

Wednesday was stood at the Crackstone statue while I looked everywhere else. What caught my eyes was mother heading towards the cemetery.

"Wednesday." I said making her turn around.

She followed my eyes to our mother before deciding we was going to follow her. We watched her rip the rose off the stem and throw it at a grave. Once she left we went over to the grave.

"Garrett Gates." We said at the same time looking at each other.

We got to the school and our parents were there. They're was a whole bunch of food on a table. I pulled out a lollipop and watched my parents get food.

"You're not hungry, darlings?" Mother asked noticing we wasn't getting anything.

"My appetite eludes me, Mother. The same way the truth eludes you. Friday also had something to eat." She added on making me hum.

"We need to tell them or Wednesday at least." Father said with a small sigh.

"They'll never believe us. We must stay strong. And hope that something more morbid comes along to distract Wednesday." Mother told him making me roll my eyes.

We was now sat down and I was having a HUGE sugar rush still. The doors slamm open and I turned around. Sheriff Galpin was there with another cop.

"Gomez Addams." He said coming over.

"How can I help you, Sheriff?" Father asked him turning around.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Garrett Gates. You have the right to remain silent." He told him putting handcuffs on him. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." He added on while I stood up.

"Dad?" Pugsley asked as Wednesday tried to pull me down.

"You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you." Sheriff Galpin told dad.

"How long would I get for hitting a cop?" I asked making the Sheriff look at me.

"Excuse me?" He asked me as if I spoke another language. "Are you threatening me?" He asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Maybe, maybe not. It's a harmless question." I said with a shrug.

"You'll get up 2 years." He said making me shrug.

"OK then bet." I said before slapping him across the face.

"Will you hold him for a second?" He asked passing dad to another cop. "Friday Frump y-" He started till I cut him off.

"It's Addams. And I am under arrest for assaulting a cop. I have the right to remain silent.Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have the right to an attorney. If I cannot afford one, one will be appointed for me." I said with a smirk. "I've been to juvie and I know my rights. You also need to have proof that it was me. That mark you'll get on you face can't proof shit cause it could have been anyone." I told him with a smirk. "We also both know my parents and Wednesday won't agree that it was me." I added on while he put me in handcuffs.

I turned around to face Wednesday messing with the handcuffs unknown to Sheriff Galpin.

"Bye Wednesday see you later." I told her waving after I got the handcuffs off.

"I just put them on you how are you already out of them?" Sheriff Galpin asked me with a sigh.

"I have my ways." I said with a shrug.