26

Friday Pov

Wednesday dragged me to her and Enid's room to tell Enid.

"Oh my God! Wednesday and Friday Addams are going to the Rave'N." Enid squealed after Wednesday told her.

"Why would you tell her?" I asked Wednesday with wide eyes.

"My whole world is tilted!" Enid squealed out looking at us. "You know what you two need?" She asked looking between us.

"A bullet to the head?" I suggested looking at Wednesday.

"Definitely." Wednesday said looking back at Enid.

"A dress." Enid said making me scoff.

"I already have one." Wednesday said glancing at me.

"Not the ones you showed up here in!" Almost screamed looking between us. "Them things were fashion emergencies not even lightning could resuscitate." She said making me sit up. "Thing, back me up here." She said making Thing put his thumb up. "You need something that screams, 'First date. Stand back, bitches! I have arrived!' And I know just the place!" She continued looking at Wednesday.

"I'm going to bed." I said getting up off Wednesday's bed.

Time skip

Outfit:

"What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Wednesday asked we looked through a window of a dress shrop

"Our first roomie shopping spree!" Enid said ignoring my existence. "The dance committee's suggesting all white to match the theme, but that's not gonna fly with us." She squealed out excitedly.

"I have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for a dance I don't want to attend." Wednesday said making Enid pout.

"But I thought we were bonding." She told her pointing.

"We feel we'll only slow you down." Wednesday said making me scoff. "You're a gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn. Cut me loose and go run with the pack." She added on being dramatic.

"Are you sure?" Enid asked looking at us.

I nodded at her as soon as she finished the question. We walked away and Thing climbed onto Wednesday's shoulder from her bag.

"We're going to see Galpin." Wednesday told him as he tapped her shoulder. "I'm not stop..." She began before seeing a dress in a window of a shop.

Hi, Wednesday, Friday." Dr. Kinbott said coming out of the shop. "That dress will certainly turn some heads." She said looking at the dress.

"Are you collecting more exotic trinkets for your office?" We asked her at the same time.

"Those are souvenirs from my travels." Dr. Kinbott told us with a smile. "That's how I step outside of my comfort zone." She explained to us. "Speaking of which, are you two going to the Rave'N this weekend?" She asked looking at us with a smile.