Part 3

I walked into my room and closed the door. My room smells like pine trees and a misty forest.  My favorite candle was ablaze. I never lit it, odd. I sat down on my dark green comforter, and checked the time. 8:30 PM. Shit I need to get ready. I took off my locker and put in on my nightstand. I left my room to go shower. When I came back I got dressed.

Once I was dressed I did my makeup, dried my hair, and put my locket back on

Once I was dressed I did my makeup, dried my hair, and put my locket back on. I checked the time again. 9:00 PM.

     "I almost thought you wouldn't show." Xavier said smiling. "Same." I replied. "Follow me." He said walking towards the woods. "How should I know to trust you enough to follow you into the woods after curfew?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "You don't, you can go back if you want," he said quietly. My expression softened. I walked up and grabbed his hand. "Let's do this before anyone notices we're gone," I said warily. We started our journey through the dark thick forest.

     After about fifteen minutes of walking through the fallen leaves we entered a small meadow. The moon shined down on us, and I quickly looked away. "What phase is it in?" I asked. "Waxing, why?" He asked. I looked up at his face. His eyes are so beautiful. I stayed staring at him for a minute. To embarrassed to speak. "You're a werewolf aren't you?" He asked. I looked away. "Yes," I admitted. He let go of my hand. Shit. Tears immediately sprung into my eyes. I knew people here wouldn't be different. Everyone is all the same. I turned to start walking back and he grabbed my arm. "It's ok," he said. I looked back up at him. "Really?" I said, my voice cracking. "Of  course! There are dozens of werewolves here!" he said with a small laugh. "Wait, actually? I didn't realize so many people had my... condition" I said with hesitation. "Yeah you think you're special then you come to Nevermore," he said with obvious sarcasm. "Not to be rude or anything, but what's up with you?" I asked. "That's what I brought you here for," he said. I looked towards what he was gesturing at, and these was a shed about twenty feet to our right. We walked toward it, and he opens the door. I stepped inside and was shocked to see hundreds of drawings and paintings all over the walls, ceiling, covering desks, and even on the floor. "Your an artist?" I asked. "Yeah, that's why I noticed you," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "When I saw you, I noticed you were drawing, so I looked at your sketchbook, and what you were drawing was beautiful," he said. "Oh," I said quietly. I continued to look around the shed. "So, not to be that person, but what happened?" He asked. Shit, shit, shit. I took a deep breath and turned toward him. "I understand your curiosity, but I'm really not open to sharing," I said. "That's completely fine, it's just that I've heard a few things, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't in a small shed with a murderer," he said. I walked closer to him. "What?" I said. "Bianka has been telling everyone that you got those scratches from a kid you killed," he said. "That bitch," I spat. "Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't believe her," he said, his eyes softening. "That's good I guess," I said with a small laugh. We both sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Check this out," he said. He grabbed a drawing of a spider. He held his hand over it and closed his eyes. After a moment the spider crawled off the page! "That's sick," I said. "I'm a good way of a bad way?" He asked. "Both," I said. He slammed his hand down on the spider and a cloud of dust replaced what was once the eight legged creature.

     We stayed in the shed for a while longer, talking, listening to music, and learning that we have a lot in common. "You listen to Cigarettes After Sex?" He asked. Shocked, I looked up at him. "I would die to see them perform live," I said staring into his eyes. "I'll take that as a yes," he said smiling. We continued staring at each other for what felt like forever until we were interrupted by my phone going off. I opened it to see a text from Adam. I didn't open it. "It's 10:46!" I said surprised. Xavier's eyes widened. "Oh god. If Weems finds out we're out here together we're dead!" He exclaimed. We turned off the lights and started the walk back to the school. The wind had picked up since we were last outside, and I was freezing. Xavier noticed I was shivering and he put his arm around my shoulder. "You want my hoodie?" He asked. "No I'm fine," I said, but he was already taking it off. He handed it too me and I put it on. It was huge on me. He laughed a bit. "I really like you y/n, your different from most girls here," he said. I stopped walking. "What do you mean by that," I asked. He looked at me. "Your kind, carefree, selfless, your just refreshing I guess," he said. "Thanks," I said blushing. "What I'm saying is that I like you, ok?" He said, sounding quite serious. "I thought you and Bianka were a thing?" I asked. A look of disgust washed over his face. "Absolutely not. I broke up with her last year," he said. "Then why was she so mad I was talking to you at lunch?" I asked. "She's practically obsessed with me," he said. "Oh," I replied quietly. We kept walking for a few minutes in silence. He held out his phone. "Could I have your number?" He asked. I put my number in his phone. We got to the school, and both turned in opposite directions. "I guess this is where we separate," I said. "Yeah," he replied. That's when he pulls me into a tight embrace. Shocked I didn't really hug back, but after a second I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both sat there for a minute, until I let go. "We should really be getting back," I said. "Yeah we should," he said awkwardly. I started to walk back toward my dorm. I put my earbuds in, and snuck back into the building.

(1105 words)
Okay that chapter sucked lol
That was the cheesiest thing I think I have ever written 😭
Hope you liked it anyway?