Part 7

A/n Heyyyy guys... so idk what to write anymore for this book 😭
Like don't get me wrong I like writing it I just have absolutely no ideas, the only idea I have work take me FOREVER to write
This might be my last chapter for a while is what I'm saying :(

"Y/n!" Xavier exclaims as I open my door. "What do you want Xavier?" I asked, pissed off. "I'm worried about you. You aren't coming to classes anymore, you don't want to go on dates, I haven't seen you draw in forever, I haven't seen you eat once in the past week, and you look scarily pale," he said, seeming genuinely concerned. That's when I broke down. Usually when I cry it's on my bathroom floor. Alone. Cold. Bleak. But this, this was somehow comforting. Xavier held me in his arms as I sobbed. My body shaking, and I was screaming into his chest. "I'm here," he said putting his hand on my waist. "I'm here," he repeated.

I told him everything. He seemed shocked. "Anorexia?" he asked. He had a lot of questions about it. I'm happy I talked to him though. He told me he wanted to try and help. I explained to him that I don't like eating in front of people. "That's fine, if your ok with it I'd like to eat my meals with you up here or in my dorm," he said with a smile. "That would actually really help," I said. I never realized how much he really cared about me. He seemed as if he understood how I felt in a way no one else did. It was great. We sat talking all night, I love talking to him. He listens. He always listens.

(Time skip to a month later)

Fuck I was late. 8:00 PM. I ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed, did my hair, and put on some light makeup. I've started embracing my scars. Using less foundation.

Xavier was taking me to Crackstones Crypt for another movie date

Xavier was taking me to Crackstones Crypt for another movie date. It's our monthly tradition now. We sit and watch a movie, we also have been ordering takeout too. Something I never used to do. He's helped me a lot. Really.

I never knew that a person could have this much energy. After I started eating a good diet with enough calories and protein, I gained a bit of weight, but I also have had thicker hair, less acne, glowing skin. I also started working out. Lifting weights has been my favorite hobby lately. I never thought I would say this, but right now I'm bulking. Xavier helped me restore my relationship with food. He also helped me catch up on my schoolwork, and I joined a club. There is only two people in it, but it's a club. "Art club". Best thing ever. Xavier and I basically just sit and draw for an hour. We do have to give a portfolio to Weems at the end of each month. Kind of the only downside of having to do an extracurricular activity.

"Thought you might not show," Xavier said with a smile. "So did I," I said. We towed to Raven Island, and walked into Crackstones Crypt. Still cold as shit. We sat and watched "Twilight". Personally, my favorite. Xavier doesn't agree with that though. He picked todays food. Chinese. A challenge food for me, but when I eat it with him it helps. I sat in his embrace for hours. We just sat. In pure bliss.

"I love you Xavier," I said. He sat up, a shocked expression on his face. "I- I love you too," he said with a small laugh. "You don't understand Xavier. I love everything about you. I love how understanding you are. I love how you aren't quick to judge. I love how you always care about others before yourself, I love YOU," I said. His eyes softened. He pulled me in and hugged me. "I love you. You saved me," he said. "Everything is better with you, everything has been better with you," he said.

(689 words)
That was a pretty rushed ending to this book, sorry guys :(
I have been kinda struggling with my own mental health lately, and I just don't have the motivation to finish this fully.
I think I'm going to start another story soon though, so check that out!
Love you guys, I might update this with another chapter soon!
Hope you liked it!