Part 5

Over the duration of the movie Xavier and I talked about all the things we love, he's so easy to talk to. I noticed that we had significantly moved closer to each other while we were talking. We were both leaning back on the pillows he had set up, and thankfully he brought a blanket for us to share. The crypt was unreasonably cold. Maybe it want a good idea to sit on a cold stone floor for two hours straight. Thankfully I had his hoodie, he seemed to love that I was wearing it. "You're so pretty," he almost whispered. I turned towards him and looked into his eyes. "So are you," I said with a smile. He looked away blushing. I scooted closer to him and leaned onto his shoulder. He leaned back into me. We sat in silent bliss for what felt like hours until my phone alarm went off. "Shit," I said. "It's time?" He asked. I nodded.

"Once I lock this cage you will be in here for the night, and will be taken to the infirmary in the morning for any injuries you may have," Ms. Weems said. "A cage?" I asked, surprised. "Yes, we have found it's the best way to keep our resident werewolves safe," she said. I looked up at the sky, the full moon was peeking out of the clouds. The cave was made of metal bars, barbed wire, and wood. Sketchy. She must know what she's doing. I stepped inside the cage. I took one look out at the night sky, and decided that this was my only choice. I took a deep breath and allowed her to lock me into the cage.

Searing pain, that's usually all I can remember. This time I remembered everything. The feeling. The disgust. The shame I felt. Transforming is so painful. Skin stretching, bones growing, sharp claws ripping through your fingers. My vocal chords are raw from screaming so much. The wire on the cage left cuts and bruises all over my body. More scars to add to the collection. When I'm in my other form I don't feel like myself. There is a voice in the back of my head that tells me I need to escape. And to not let anyone get in my way. Im guessing that's why they locked me in here. More pain. Blood everywhere. Cracking.

     I awoke naked at the floor of the cage. Covered in blood, clothes ripped to shreds, somehow the locket was still on my neck. The locket is the most constant thing in my life. Voices, oh thank god, they're here to bring me to the infirmary. I'm cold, so cold. The voices get closer. "This is where she was locked up last night Xavier?" a girls voice asked. Shit. He can't see me like this. Too late. I open my eyes to see Xavier and Enid staring at me through the bars of the cage. "Y/n!" Enid gasps. "What happened?" She asked. I tried to speak but it came out at a choking sound. Xavier looked horrified. I wish he would stop staring. "Go get the nurse!" Enid yelled at Xavier. He ran off. In the meantime, she covered me in her pink fuzzy sweater. I can't believe he saw me in my most vulnerable state. The pain lingered on, shooting paints throughout my body, aches, burning, throbbing, everything. I knew that my transformation was a lot... different than others, but Enid's shock really made me realize the extent of my condition. "Is it really that bad?" I managed to whisper. Enid's eyes widened. "No! No, it's fine really, just a few bumps and bruises," she said. I managed to laugh a bit. It caused a searing pain in my ribs though.  I closed my eyes.

     I opened my eyes to see Ms. Weems, Xavier, who I assume is the nurse, and Enid all crowded around me. "You certainly caused us quite a fright Ms. L/n!" Ms. Weems exclaimed. I have no idea what that nurse did but my body felt one hundred percent better, I even felt like I could talk. "I frightened myself aswell," I said, more serious than I usually am. "Since your awake it's time for you to go back to your dorm, here's some clothes to change into," the nurse said. "I picked the outfit out for you," Enid said. I smiled. "Thanks," I whispered. "I'll be waiting for you outside of here, so I can't walk you up to your dorm," Xavier said. And with that they all left.

     Enid managed to pick a very feminine outfit out of my wardrobe

     Enid managed to pick a very feminine outfit out of my wardrobe. I looked ins mirror that had mounted on the wall, smoothed out my hair, and centered my locket. I took a deep breath and walked out of the infirmary. There waiting for me was Xavier. "Hey," I said. I was interrupted by him throwing himself into me in a hug. I hugged him back, and we both just sat there together for a minute. We both let go when a teacher walked past. "Come," I said, and we both snuck up to my room.

     "Now you know why I'm covered in scars," I said, closing the door to my dorm. He looked over to me, and pulled me into his embrace. "I always knew, but I didn't realize what extent you transformation was to," he said into my hair. I grabbed his arm and led him over to my bed, and we both sat down. "It's fine, really," I said. "Is it? That was absolutely terrifying," he said. "It happens about once or twice every few months, I got used to it," I said. He didn't reply. "Can we continue our date?" I asked, smiling. That got him to cheer up a bit. "Sure, but can we stay here? I don't really feel like going out," he said. I didn't answer and instead I lied down onto next to him. I signaled for him to do the same, and we just sat there together for hours, talking, listening to music, and just enjoying each others company.

     "What time is it?" Xavier asked. I opened my phone and showed the screen to him. "7:00 PM!" He said, panicking. "I have dorm checks at 8 tonight," he said getting up. He grabbed his bag, and turned to me. "Y/n I have to tell you something," he said, sounding serious. "What is it?" I asked. "I like you, and I don't mean I like you. I really really like you. I like everything about you. The way you style your hair, your dimples, the rings you wear everyday, your eyes, that locket. I love everything about you. I love you," he said...

(1129 words)
CLIFFHANGER 😳
Honestly I hate this story sm but it's so fun to write
Am I rushing it too much? Pls tell me if I am, I just don't want anyone to get too bored with the writing 
Hope you liked it!
I feel like this is so cringe 😭