Part 4

I awoke to sunlight shining into my eyes. I unlocked my phone and checked the time. 6:38 AM. I got out of bed and tidied up my room. I had decorated it with plants, vines, posters, photos, books and records. After I finished tidying my room I took a shower and go dressed. I put in my locket aswell. I glanced over to Xavier's hoodie that was laying on my bed. I put it on over my uniform. I sat down to do my hair and makeup. Once I was finished it was 7:43.

     "You're the new girl right?" A short girl with dyed hair asked. She seemed very energetic. "Yes," I replied. "I'm Enid! Would you like to sit with me at breakfast? I noticed you don't have many friends," she said smiling. Why not? She seems nice enough. "Sure, I'm y/n by the way," I said. "Oh I already know," Enid replied. "How?" I asked. "I know all the gossip in Nevermore, and right now your the latest tea!" She said. A puzzled look cam across my face. "Huh?" I said, very confused. "The obvious chemistry between you and Xavier hasn't gone unnoticed," she said. "Ohhhh," I replied. I glanced down at Xavier's hoodie realizing maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear it to my classes.

     I took a deep breath. Eating was hard for me. Especially around a group of new people I barely new. Especially when they won't stop staring at you. I haven't eaten since yesterday. The hunger was practically nawing at my insides. My stomach was ablaze and needed to be put out. I grabbed a protein bar from a stack they had put out, and quickly ate it before we got to Enid's lunch table. She stopped and sat down at a table. A boy with a blue hat on was sitting next to her, next to him was the girl with braids from yesterday, and next to her was Xavier. I walked around the table and sat next to him. "Morning," he said. I looked at him and he had a wide grin on his face. "Morning," I replied, with a smile creeping across my face. The table all sat there in silence for a moment. "Enid, who is this?" The girl with braids asked. "I'm y/n l/n," I quickly said before Enid could speak. "Wednesday, Wednesday Addams," the girl said. "Wednesday's child is full of woe?" I asked. "Yes," she said her eyes widening. "How did you know that?" She asked. "My mother used to read me "Mondays Child" when I was a younger," I replied. I hate speaking of my mother. The boy with the hat turned to me. "I do research on all the new kids, is it true you mom was murdered?" he asked. "AJAX!," Enid yelled, kicking him under the table. "It's ok," I said. Everyone turned to me. "It's true. She was killed by some hunters while she was in her... other form," I said. "Wait, your a werewolf too?" Enid asked. "Yeah," I said. This was my first time meeting another one of my, kind. The bell rang across the quad. "What class do you have first?" Xavier asked me. "History, you?" I asked. "Same," he said. "Oh here's your hoodie back," I said staring to take it off. He put his hand on my arm. "It looks better on you, keep it," he said. I smiled at him, and we walked to class together.

     By the time class was over for the day it was 3 in the afternoon. I settled in my room for a bit and opened my sketchbook. A piece of paper fell out. I unfolded the brown piece of parchment to see the someone had written me a note.

Y/n
Meet me at the front gate at 4:30. Dress to hike. I want to show you something in the woods again lol.
- Xavier

     I checked the clock. 3:15 PM. I poked my dresser and picked out an outfit.

I paired it with my beat up converse and put my hair in a braid

I paired it with my beat up converse and put my hair in a braid. I packed a bag with water, gum, my portable charger, pepper spray, and a knife. You never know what you might need. I checked my phone to see I got a text. Another one from Adam. Still not opening it.

     "You know you can just text me instead of slipping a note in my sketchbook like a creep right?" I asked Xavier. "Where's the fun in that?" He said with a laugh. "What do you want to show me this time?" I asked. "Only the best hookup spot in Nevermore," he said. "Oh so you want to hookup?," I asked, surprised. "No, but I would like to go on a date," he said, turning to look at me. "In your dreams," I said with a smile. "Oh come on," he said, sounding annoyed. "Ok fine, on one condition," I said. "What's the one condition?" he asked. "We don't stay out past dark," I said. Realization quickly hit him. "Full moon tonight?" he asked. "Yep," I said. We walked towards the lake in silence. Once we reached the lake he started walking towards a canoe. "Hell no," I said.

     We paddled towards shore. "See, not so bad," Xavier said. "Oh shut up," I spat. I hate water. We reached shore and got out of the boat. We walked for about 20 minutes and talked about random things. Music, art, sports, whatever came o mind at the time. After walking for a bit we arrived at a crypt. "I'm out," I said turning to walk back. "Come on," he said, already opening the door. I reluctantly followed him inside. He must have been here earlier. There was a blanket and pillows set out. There was a laptop on the ground as well. With a movie already pulled up. "I hope you like "The Shining", because I have no other movies downloaded," he said. I sat down and leaned back on a pillow. "Start the movie," I said, smiling.

(1021 words)
Oooooooooooooooooo!!!!! A bunch of fluff cus the start of this was pretty angsty 💀
Hope you like it so far!
This was so rushed sorry 😭