Part 6

MAJOR TW: talking about side effects of an ED, gaining an ED, depression, skip if this is something you can't read pls

   ...Before I could say anything he left the room. Emptiness. That's the only way to explain how I feel. No one has ever really loved me. Not even my own family members. I always knew he liked me, but I didn't know it was go this extent. Jesus. What have I done? I've always had a bit of a crush on him. The way his hair falls, the way his eyes squint when he laughs, his music taste, his art, his eyes. Everything. I walk over to my bed and put his hoodie on. I lay down on my bed and sigh. I check my phone. 7:30 PM. I open my contacts and see his. Xavier. His photo is a .5 I took of him in the crypt. Although his eyes are beautiful they look horrifying in this photo. I open our messages.
Meet me behind the barn at 9 o'clock tonight. I typed. In the meantime, I haven't drawn in quite a while. I reach under my mattress and grab my sketchbook. I open to the last page I drew on. My mother is staring back at me. Pressure rises in my chest and I hold back a sob. Other than my friends Xavier is really the only person here for me. I open to an empty page and start sketching. This time it isn't a female face. It's more angular. The jaw line too defined. The hair is long, but too short to be any girl I know. The eyes are wide open. Crinkled a bit from the persons smile. Once finished, I realize I've drawn him. I smile. Blushing a bit I open my phone. He texted back.
Ok, I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't really mean it. He had said.

Oh. Right. He didn't really mean it. Well then, I've got to get ready I guess. I get up from my bed, and take a shower. Once I got out I put on a different outfit.

After that I curl my hair, do my makeup, and put my locket on

After that I curl my hair, do my makeup, and put my locket on. 8:45 PM. Just on time.

"Hey," he said. I didn't answer but instead I hugged him. He seemed surprised, and didn't hug me at first, but then he wrapped his arms around me. We sat there in each others arms for a minute or two. I let go and grabbed his hand. I led him down the the side of the lake and sat down. "So?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Xavier said, looking confused. "What you said earlier," I started. "Oh- that was nothing, I didn't really mean it," he said cutting me off. "Oh," I said, looking down at my hands. He could sense my change in emotion. "Why? Do you feel the same way?" He said sousing hopeful. I stood up. "Yes you complete idiot! I've liked you this whole fucking time, but I was too pussy to say anything! Then when you told me you liked me you had to go and fucking run off!" I said almost yelling. His eyes widened. He then stood up. "And I didn't think you would like me because of my scars, and how fat I am, and"- he cut me off one again. This time with a kiss. He pulled me in by my waist, and kissed me. When he pulled away he looked at me with the kindest look I have ever seen on a persons face. "Y/n, I meant what I said," he said. I laughed and hugged him. His phone rang. "Give me a second," he said. He walked away for what was about five minutes.

"We have a problem," he said. "What?" I asked. "Weems is looking for us," he said, a pained look in his eyes. "Shit," I said. He grabbed my hand and leads me back towards the school. "How are we going to get back without her finding us?" I asked. "We sneak in through the kitchen, then go our separate ways," he said. "Separate?" I asked. "We can go on another date this weekend," he said with a laugh. We go towards the back kitchen door, and enter. It's dark and quiet. We leave the kitchen, and slowly walk up the stairs. Skipping the squeaky ones. We reach the point where we need to separate. "Bye," I say. "Bye," he says. We both sadly walk away from each other and up to our rooms.

School this week was hell. Someone reported me to Weems. Someone "noticed" I barely eat, and decided instead of going to me, they needed to go to the principle. She got my dad to sign off on some papers, and now I have to see a therapist twice a week. To be evaluated for an eating disorder. "I'm telling you Dr.Kinbott, I'm fine," I said. "When was the last time you ate?" She asked. "An hour ago," I lied. She looked at me in a way that told me she knew I was lying. "Do you have a fear of eating?" She said. "No, I just don't eat a lot of the school food," I said. "Well then why did your dad tell me that you've been diagnosed with anorexia, AND have been hospitalized?" She asked. "That was in the past," I said, trying not to cry. "Are you sure, because when we asked around, practically none of your friends have seen you eat," she said. "I told you, I'm fine," I said once again. "Ok then, can you prove it?" She asked. I gave her a confused expression. "Can you prove through a medical exam that you have recovered from your anorexia?" She asked. Shit. "Yes," I lied.

"Lastly can you step on the scale for me?" The doctor asked. I took a deep breath and stepped on. Jesus. I didn't realize it had gotten that bad. Shit. Shit. Shit. I looked over at the doctor. He looked concerned. "Okay we're all finished," he said. I can't go back to the hospital. Please.

What happened? Xavier texted me. I ignored him. That explained it. The hair loss, the stomach pain, the chipping teeth, the migraines. I bury my head into my pillow. And sleep. Sleep for hours. Days. Weeks. Months. Years.

I wake to knocking on my door. "Buzz off" I yell. I roll over and look at my phone. I have missed messages and phone calls from everyone. Shit. Everyone knows. Everyone. It's 9 PM. Who the hell could it be? Against my better judgement, I go and open the door.

(1120 words)
That kinda sucked Ngl
Idk where to go with this story
Help please
Hope you enjoyed it!