Chapter 10: The Magician That Came from the East

~currently playing~
^moonlight ~ vivid bad squad^

~currently playing~^moonlight ~ vivid bad squad^

"Shokugeki. If I beat you in a Shokugeki, will you take back your decision to expel Tadokoro?" Soma boldly asked.

"A Food War? Heh! That has a nostalgic ring to it." Kojiro says amusedly.

"What is that idiot transfer student thinking?"

"He's going up against a graduate, a former No. 1 seat on the Council of Ten!"

"What's more, Chef Kojiro Shinomiya is a beast who fights on the front lines of the culinary world!"

Kojiro says, "A Food War with someone not currently a student... It's not unheard of, but a Food War requires the consent of both parties. Correct? Sorry, but I'm in no mood to take on challenges. You can carry on all you want, but Megumi Tadokoro's expulsion is set-"

"Come on, don't be so hasty. It looks like things have gotten rather interesting, Shinomiya." Gin interrupts with Hinako peeking her head out from behind him.

"Dojima-san?" Kojiro says in surprise.

"Mm! I see." Gin says.

Hinako takes a bite of Megumi's dish, "Mmm! I'd say Megumi Tadokoro's dish is delicious, wouldn't you? Something like this deserves a passing grade, right? Why not let her pass? Shinomiya-senpai, you're so stubborn! Mule! Narcissist! Poser!"

"Shut up, Hinako." Kojiro says while holding her up on the air by grabbing her head.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry. Slump..." Hinako clutches her head in pain.

"Dojima-san, this challenge was supposed to have been left entirely to me." Kojiro states.

"Of course, Shinomiya. I have no qualms with the parameters of your test or your criteria for judgment. But at the very least, this girl tried to cope with the situation at hand, yes? Don't you think her grit leaves some room for consideration?" Gin reasons.

"No, I don't. Not at all." Kojiro bluntly denied.

"I think it DOES leave some room!" Hinako raises her hand.