Chapter 22: The Unfolding Individual Competition

~currently playing~
^jack pot sad girl ~ nightcord at 25:00^

~currently playing~^jack pot sad girl ~ nightcord at 25:00^

"Zero points!"

"Zero!"

"Another zero!"

"Does Natsume Sendawara only give out zeros?" Shoji questioned.

"It's not that, the machine's broken, right?" Daigo replies.

"Alice Nakiri's aide...What dish will he serve?" Shoji wonders.

"I heard he had a lot of people lining up when we had to serve 200 at camp." Daigo says.

"Ho? That's the boy who was preparing the lobster. He was like a completely different person when he was cooking. Huh?" Natsume gasped when Ryo places his dish down in front of her.

"The contrast between the flame red color of the lobster and the vibrant yellow of the saffron rice is beautiful

"The contrast between the flame red color of the lobster and the vibrant yellow of the saffron rice is beautiful. The lobster is immaculate, with no damage to the legs nor antennae." a judge comments.

"Indeed...This delicate and elegant plating is surprising, given his dynamic cooking style." another judge agrees.

Natsume scoffs, "There are several restaurants that serve lobster curry. Mere seafood curry isn't worth any notice."

She takes a bite of the dish, 'A forest...A deep forest...What is this? What's behind this fragrance?'

She goes in for another bite.

"Whoa, Natsume-sama's taking a second bite for the first time!"

"How's the taste?"

"What's it like?!"

...

"This is A Block. We're currently judging Candidate Kurokiba's dish." the MC of A Block states.