Chapter 1

It's another day of babysitting, but today you needed to go somewhere you've never went before. You remember the family's last name from somewhere, but you didn't think much of it.

~Time skips~
And you arrive at their house, you ring the bell and a little girl from around 4 opens the door. "Hi, little one!" You say to her with a big smile on you're face
You see her mom going up to you. "Hi, you must be our new babysitter!" "I am! And I'm really excited!"
You say with a big smile on you're face. "I think my son goes to you're school?" She says while she lets you in the house. "What is his name? Maybe I know him!" You say while you go into the house.

"O, his name is Chris Sturniolo!" You can't believe what she just said. You're babysitting your enemy's little sister! "Uhhh, yea I know him!" You say with a fake smile. "Great, me and my husband are going out for dinner and Chris is at his friends house. I don't know when he comes back and we will text you wh-" She gets cut off by Amber. " I'm so excited for your o babysit me! And ..." she gets cut off by a idea in her mind. "WAIT! You can stay here and sleep here, because I LIKE YOU ALREADY!"
"But where do I stay little one?" You say with a scared smile. "You can sleep in Chris's room!" Her mom said with a big smile. You don't want to, but Amber's little smile cuts you off guard. Without thinking you say "Yea! Why not! But I don't have pj's with me?" You saw Amber's mom thinking of something. "You can wear a shirt from Chris!" Fuck! I'm not wearing his , but I don't want to make Amber cry. "Uhhhhh, sure!"
While the parents get ready to go, Amber and you get ready to watch a movie.

~Time Skip~
She falls at the end of the movie. You understand it because it was already 8pm. You pick her up get her ready for bed , while you do you hear someone opening the door. Shit, it's Chris.
When she is in bed you read her a little bed time story. When she slowly falls asleep you can hear her say something. "Good night. See you tomorrow!" You totally forgot about that. You tuck her in and you go downstairs. As you walk downstairs you can see Chris watching tv. You just try to avoid him, but he turns around and asked you a question. "Why did you choose to stay here, sleep in my room and bed, and in MY SHIRT?!" You just rolled your eyes. "ANSWER ME!" You looked back and answered him.