Chapter 5

"I'm your fake girlfriend, so I can!" You walk downstairs and the second you got downstairs Amber ran up to youths screamed. "YOU AND CHRIS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!"
You thought of your sender because you saw the parents look at you with a big grin. "How do you know that for sure Am?" You just said that to see wacht she would say. "I could not sleep, so I came again and you were laying on his chest and he was going thru your hair and the other hand was on your b-!" She gets cut of . "Okay Amber that enough! You hear Chris say behind you. You feel 2 arms wrap around your waist. "Good morning, princess." I had butterflies in my stomach. It was so weird because he was still your enemy and this was fake, but it felt so real. "Good morning, handsome."

You decided to tease him. So you give him a kiss on the lips! You saw his shocked face. It was so hard not to laugh. You guys sit down at the table to eat breakfast. "Did you guys do IT?" Chris's dad asked with a smile. "DAD?! GROWS! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!" He hisses at him. "Because she is wearing your stuff!"
You see him nog right to left, and you giggle a little.
While you drink your water you feel a cold hand on your leg. You choke a little in your water, but you keep it cool. "Mom, Dad can y/n and I go upstairs to watch a movie?" You were shocked when he asked that. "Sure! Have fun! But not to much fun!" Chris's mom said with a BIG smirk. Y'all go upstairs. "Are we really going to watch a movie?" You thought he just wanted to get you out of the akwardness. "Uuuuum, DUH!" He says wijle rolling his eyes. You guys watch the new Jeffrey Dahmer show. You were so scared. You did not care he was you enemy at this point. You grabbed his arm and hid behind it. You also didn't care he had no shirt on, you were scared as hell.

After you guys watched the ENTIRE show you were. To scared to let go of his arm. "You look tired, take a nap and don't be scared I'll hold you" The way that Chris that said was so calming it made your stomach some kind a way.

~Time Skips~
You hear someone enter the room, and you hear the person say. "Omg my best friend is with his enemy!" You immediately knew who it was. It was his best friend Matt. Y'all wake up and you see Matt looking at you two. "Good afternoon! I suggest that y'all don't look on my insta!" He says with a smirk. You guys immediately look at his insta and y'all see this....