Chapter 4

Y/n Pov:
Chris was getting ready for bed. It was already 11:30 and you hear his parents open the door. You are all ready for bed. You hop in bed and you watch a little tv until Christ comes out of the bathroom. You see Chris without a shirt with pj pants. "Why don't you have a shirt on?!"
"I don't like to sleep with shirt" he says calmly.
You both hop in bed. "I stay ons this side of the bed, and YOU stay on that side!" You hiss at him. "Ok, darling. Don't worry." He says smirking.
"Don't ducking call me that!" He rolls his eyes and lays down. You lay down on your side of the bed and he stays on his side.

It was 12:46am and you were almost asleep.
Until you feel 2 cold hands wrapped around your waist. You sit up and look back, you see Chris laying on you chest. You wanted to wake him up, you were about to wake him up until you hear the door open. You open your eyes a little and you see his parents look shocked at you guys. You look down really carefully and you see you forgot to put the blanket over you. So they saw you were wearing his shirt, his boxers and him laying on your chest. You are fucked in the morning, but they weren't looking "mad" shocked they looked like they were looking at y'all like a "finally there together" look. They were walking away and you slowly fall asleep.

~Time Skip<
You wake up because Amber was screaming and jumping. "YES, YES, YES!!!!!" You wake up and you see yourself in his arms. Chris is already awake, he is running through your hair with his fingers, while watching tv. "Good morning, darling". "What did say about calling me that!"
Amber comes up to y'all and gives a hug to you and Chris. After she gave y'all a hug, she left the room. Chris is looking at the door until he hears nothing. "I have a favor, Y/n." You don't like the way he said that. "What do you want." You ask rolling your eyes. "Can we fake date for my parents, please!" He said with a big smile on his face, hoping for you to say yes. "Fine, BUT. YOU. OWN. ME. ONE!"

"Pleas- Wait what?! Really! I though I had to beg, but why did you say yes so fast?" "Because I like your parents and your sister, they're very sweet!" You say, STILL in his arms btw. "Are you sure you're not doing it for me?" He said with a big smirk on his face. "DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT!" Yous au going out of bed while walking to the door. "You know you still have my stuff on, right?" Shit you forgot bout that.