Chapter 7

You jump back under the covers and take a nap. He was already sleeping, but when you were almost asleep you felt 2 hand wrap around you and you didn't have to guess who it was.

~Time Skip~
You wake up because it was dinner time. He was holding you so tight, it was kinda cute? You were starving so you tried to get out of bed until you saw Chris's scared face. He was having a nightmare. "no......NO. Please don't kill he i love her! Please No!" He said while sleeping. You wanted to know what he meant by 'her', but before waking him up he said something again. "NOOOO! PLEASE DONT KILL Y/N! I LOVE HER! STOPPPP!"

Omg he was talking about YOU. At that moment you realised that you HAD to help him. You did not care that he was your enemy. You HAD to help him. You grab his arm. "Don't worry I'm here!" As soon as you said that he laid his head on you chest. You saw him feeling safe. A few minutes later he wakes up.

Chris POV:
I wake up from a bad nap. I had a nightmare! It was the worst. As soon as I realised that I was awake, I saw myself laying on y/n chest! "OMG! IM SO SORRY!" I felt so embarrassed. "Don't worry. You had a bad dream." Wait how does she know that. I look at her and I feel like this was a good time to tell her.

Y/n POV:
You saw him look a kinda way. "Ok! I'm going to be straight up! I like u. So much and I hate that we hat each other. Will you be my girlfriend? Please?"

Omg! Did he really just say that?! You look at him.
"OMG! I liked from the start, so YES! YES! I will be your girlfriend!" You said grabbing Chris's face. Y'all talk a little bit until you nodiced he kept look at your lips. "So I guess your my girlfriend now?"
You did not answer with word but with a kiss. Y'all go out for dinner to celebrate, and every time you had to babysit you spend the night at there house.

A/n: O hope y'all liked it! Be ready for the bonus chapter!💞