Cahpter 3

Y/n Pov:
You were reading her a story. You were almost finished with the story, but she wasn't sleeping yet.
It looked like she was thinking of something. "What are you thinking about, Little one?". You saw Chris in the doorway looking at us with a smirk on his face. "You should date my brother!" She says it with a big smile. You were shocked. You looked at Chris and you saw his face go red, like red, RED! You saw him walk away. As he did you looked back at Amber. "Why?" You ask with a red face. She looks at you and she looks at you with a big smile.

"Well, I always wanted a big sister and you make me feel like I have one!" That made your heart melt. You wanted to say something but you didn't know if Chris was still listening so you decided not to. "But you have to sleep now, because if you don't I can't come anymore because you didn't sleep on time". You see her shocked face and you laugh a little. "No, No, No you need to come live here and date my brother because then I finally have a big sister!!!" IT made your heart melt, AGAIN. You've liked Chris for a while now, but he is your enemy so you didn't know if he liked you back. "You need to sleep now" You say with a smile on your face. "Okey, Oh! And just so you know Y/n Sturniolo sounds so gooooood!" She said while smiling

You tuck her in and say goodnight. You walk back to Chris's room. You see him watching tv on his bed. "Wanne know what your sister said?" You said with a smirk on your face. "I already know, I left when you said that you can't come back if she doesn't sleep."
"So you didn't hear the last part!" You say while you're getting ready to shower. "Wait WHAT Tell me! NOW!" He says shocked. "Ok, Ok calm down, anyway she said 'o and just so you know Y/n Sturniolo sounds sooooo goooooooo-" You get cut off by Chris. "OKAY, that's is enough." You laugh a little.
"Anyway I'm going to shower now, so DONT COME IN!" You walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower. You're int je shower for 10 minutes now.

"Get out I want to get ready for bed, it is fucking 11pm. HURRH UP!" You come out of the bathroom 5 minutes later. You walk out with the shirt and r the boxers he gave you.

 You walk out with the shirt and r the boxers he gave you

(Just think that the black biker shorts are boxers🥰)

"Why the fuck did you scream, you know your little sister is sleeping right now!" You whisper scream. "What are you looking at btw?" He looks at you and he is exploring your body with his eyes.

Chris Pov:
I saw her walk out of the bathroom. OMG! I never saw her this beautiful. She was wearing MY shirt with MY boxers. Her wet hair falling on her shoulders. I never saw a a girl who can be so good with my sister, or it was a girl she did not want to speak to or it was a girl that was mean to my little sister. I want to make her my girlfriend so bad!