Chapter 2

1. I didn't want to make you little sister cry
2. I did not know I was staying in YOUR bed
3. I said I didn't have my pj's with me so YOUR mom said that I could use one of your shirts and if needed clean boxers, and I was not thinking of my answer so too all of the questions I said yes.

I also want to shower real bad btw so can I shower here?" You really wanted to shower because you felt gross as fuck. "Yes you can there is a shower upstairs" He knows I don't understand. "Come with me you asshole!" You did not care if he gave you a weird face, but he really thinking that a few hours in this house makes my brain get a map of the ENTIRE HOUSE. He rolls his eyes. "Fine, but hell no I'm giving you a shirt!" You look at him with a smirk on your face. "Ok, fine. I will look for a shirt ON MY OWN!" You thought you could play with him a little. So when it was quiet you also said "And maybe I can find myself some clean boxers"
You walk upstairs and you look back and see him following you. "Ugh fine, you can have a pair of boxers, BUT I choose the shirt you're going to wear. So wait in my room so I can look for a pair of boxers and a shirt!"

You were surprised he let you wear a pair of boxers and the way he said it with a serious face and not a smile. You feel your cheeks glowing red. "S-s-sure....." You guys go to his room. You sit down on his bed. "Just so you know that is MY side btw!" You roll your eyes "IM the guest here so I choose where I sleep and I choose THIS side of the bed!"
"Fine!" You could see in Chris's face that he was annoyed but that didn't bother you.
While he rolled his eyes he gave you a clean pair of boxers and a over-sized shirt. "When you're done showering tell me so I can get ready for bed!"
You walk over to the bedroom door, but when you did you see Amber coming in to Chris's room.

Chris Pov:
I gave her a clean pair of boxers. She was walking to the bathroom to shower. I do not know why because she smelled like roses. But then my little sister came in. I thought she wanted a hug from me, but she came for y/n. I liked y/n for while now and at that moment I knew that she had to be my girlfriend. She was the one that my sister liked, all the other ones she didn't even talk to. I go to my sisters room and I see y/n cuddling with my sister while she is reading a story. I lean into the doorway. But then I heard my sister say something and that made me blush as fuck.