𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

^^this song is my whole soul

________________________
Phrase of the Chapter:

アウトサイダー        [ Autosaidā]

(Outsider)

_________________________

Akaza's POV:

So this was the high school I would attend. The high school seemed plain and boring from the outside, but on the inside it was quite grand. People walked in and out from the school as I sat, observing from one of benches. I was on my phone texting my brother's girlfriend.

Koyuki:
Good luck! Don't worry it won't be that bad I'm sure. Don't loose your head, and don't get pissed at anyone. Your trying to make friends not fights.

Akaza:
I got it thanks. Tell Hakuji to learn to make some damn food without burning the whole house down.

I looked up from his phone, the time was around 15 minutes before class started. I figured I should probably grab my schedule from the office. I stood up, finding my way, waiting patiently behind the glass before a kind older woman waved me in. "What can I do for you young man?" The dark haired woman gazed up from the computer she sat in front of. I guessed she was one of the secretaries who ran the office, she looked like she had been here for a while anyway. I nodded towards her, thankful to be announced, stepping towards the desk. "Akaza Soyama ma'am, I'm here to pick up a schedule." I nervously rolled my fingers on her desk, I didn't want to be late but I also didn't want to rush her. As soon as I started to get slightly impatient, she handed me a paper, a time line and class room number lining each period box. "Thank you! Have a good day ma'am!" She nodded me dismissed, calling in the next student. I hastily shuffled out of the room, slinging my backpack even more so my shoulder.

The halls were hell, everyone in every space. It was overwhelming, it didn't help that I had agoraphobia, making me have a mini panic attack. Soon enough I had been shoved through into a locker bay. I sighed, enjoying the free space. I checked on my paper and surely enough there was a locker number and code. I pulled my backpack a bit higher. I had followed the crowd until I found my locker. I had felt like I suffocated but sure enough I was still alive. I quickly spun my dial into the code, heard a satisfying click and my locker opened slowly. Damn this school is miserable. I thought as I took out my studies, and organized my locker to my liking. I had everything needed. I sighed. First hour: Language Arts. I let out a huff of frustration. Great, my least favorite subject.

I was walking to my class when the bell rung, the hallways suddenly cleared, leaving just me and a few other students in the hall. I quickly rushed to my class. I was about to burst into class when I saw the teacher mouth "new student" so I waited. I guessed this was him attempting to introduce me to the class. I did join half way through the school year after all.

I leaned on the wall next to the door frame, when suddenly the door opened and I took it as my cue to enter the class. I stepped in, feeling awkward. Everyone had their eyes on me. I dipped my head before saying, "Nice to meet you, I'm Akaza." (はじめまして赤座です)

Douma's POV:

I was bored out of my mind. Japanese was always so boring. Why did I choose this class? Probably because it's easy to pass. Either way, gossip had been going around that a new student is arriving in this class. I hope they are at least bearable to look at. I don't think I can stand another ugly ass hole in this class. The girls constantly tried to hit on me. It's annoying, they don't even realize they're all too god damn ugly for my taste. People around the classroom had been making bets whether the new student was a boy or girl, hot or not, and such. Finally the bell rang, and the teacher stepped into class.

"Good morning students! Today I am sure you all are aware we will be receiving a new student!" The teacher cleared his throat. "Please, be kind and welcome him." The teacher finished. So it is a boy huh? To say the least I was curious as to what he looked like, and it seemed we were about to find out. The teacher then opened the door, where a short man, I'd say around 170-174 centimeters stepped in the class room. He has vibrant pink hair, with honey yellow eyes. His face was well defined, and a muscular build. He wore a simple white school shirt with a tie and black jeans. He was absolutely stunning and I couldn't look away. The more I looked at him the more I got distracted by his beauty. He's drop dead gorgeous. And it seemed everyone in the room could agree with me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Akaza Soyama."

What a unique yet pretty name.. fairly suiting too. He bowed slightly before turning back to the teacher. "We are very glad to have you here Akaza! It is my pleasure as your teacher to help guide you through my class." The tall male teacher pointed to the empty seat besides me. "You can take a seat next to Douma, I am looking forward to teaching you!" He ended on a cheerful note. I felt jealous stares jump to my corner of the room as Akaza sat down beside me, who they were jealous of I couldn't tell. I sat in the front left corner, close to the second exit in the room which lead out into the gym hallway.

The class started to chat and gossip about many subjects while the teacher set up and checked attendance. I, just couldn't stop staring at the devilishly handsome boy next to me. I took in every last detail, storing it in my mind. He had piercings along his ear, and had sharp eyes. His teeth were surprisingly pointy, like long human canines. (Am I the only one who finds those hot?😭)

Yes, every new detail I swallowed down made me want this man all to myself.

"Would you quit staring at me asshole?💢"

I blinked a few times before realizing the cute boy had spoken. His voice was annoyed, but it was a mix of hot and cute sounding. "Uh... yeah yeah sorry- I just.." Wow. So much for first impressions. "Sorry for staring I just zoned out. I didn't mean to come off in a rude way.." I trailed off. Because obviously I wasn't sorry but he couldn't know that. I mean I couldn't just say, I could just devour you~ to some hot guy I just met.

Right?

Akaza's POV:

"Sorry for staring I just zoned out. I didn't mean to come off in a rude way.."

Sorry my ass, this guy obviously wasn't sorry one bit. He was staring at me with a certain look I didn't appreciate. God, I just met him and I already dislike him. So much for making friends, I'd be better off making fights. Doing exactly what Koyuki told me not to do.

And no. It didn't matter how hot the blonde guy next to me was, nor how irresistible he seemed. Or how lean his body was. No I was still annoyed, and it didn't matter if he was attractive, I wasn't going to just let him do as he wants because of that. Especially staring like that. I added to myself.

The class suddenly jumped into studies. Realizing I was supposed to be doing an assignment that he had handed out while we were all chatting. I got straight to work, ignoring the side glances I got from everyone.

Man if I was ugly they could just fucking tell me instead of staring through my soul.

Soon enough the class finally ended, surprisingly not bad since the guy next to me was quiet the whole time. I was just grabbing up my studies when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked up to find the blonde asshole there. I met his gaze, making eye contact. I was shocked. This man had rainbow eyes. Is he wearing contacts? I didn't know what to think, but all I knew was that they were the prettiest thing I had ever seen. The orbs held a calm yet warm feel, but something seemed off about them.

"What class do you have next?"

The question caught me off guard, but I looked down at my schedule instead of standing there looking like an idiot.

"History."

"Oh! We have the same class next! How exciting!" The blonde exclaimed. I was almost happy about that.

I ended up staring back into those hypnotic eyes.

His eyes.

___________________________