𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚢

________________________

You all are being starved of Doukaza Fluff so here this chapter.

________________________
Phrase of the Chapter:

奇妙な少女            [ Kimyōna shōjo ]

(Strange Girl)

_________________________

The next day

Akaza's POV:

I walked into the school, the hallway loudly chattering. I couldn't hear anyone talking about me so that was a relief. I flew through the hallways and crowds as I spilt to my locker. I was finally at my locker bay section. As I walked to my locker, I felt eyes on me, I turned around finding a girl, just slightly shorter than I was walk up to me. She was a blonde, and wore a smile on her face as she strode to me. Was she staring at me? Not sure.

"Hey! Your Akaza Soyama right?"

What do I say? I blinked at her, a little confused on how I was supposed to respond. "Yeah, my names Akaza. What's yours if you don't mind me asking?" Hell, I don't fucking know this woman, and here I was looking like an idiot.

"Akiko Nakamura! Nice to meet you!"

She smiled at me before continuing. "We have most of the same classes. I noticed yesterday and figured I might as well introduce myself so you have someone to hang with!" She grinned at me widely as she bowed. How polite. I bowed back, and gave her a dashing smile. What Daki had said yesterday had boosted my confidence. Right, I also have to go meet them. Good thing I got here early.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. Do we have first hour together?"

I saw her eyes light up before she responded with a 'yes'.

"Okay, well I have to go eat breakfast with some friends so I will see you then okay? Bye Akiko!"

With that, I started jogging away. I wonder if anyone is there yet.

I ran down the halls, people were now starting to clear, whether it was to get breakfast or to class early. I quickly took advantage of the open space and moved across the school. I found myself in front of two doors, a loud drone buzzing on the other side. It was going be loud as soon as I opened the door, that's for sure. I slowly pushed the doors, finding a huge Cafetorium, filled with people. Whether they were eating, talking at a table or on the stage, people were absolutely everywhere. I felt somewhat lost, but decided it was smarter to focus on my surroundings. I noticed a balcony cutting off on the side, the upper floor had a hallway cutting on the side. People crossed the bridge, open to all the people below. The outer wall of the room was made up of windows that stretched to a wooden section of the wall, about level with the balcony. The windows then continued to the ceiling, providing early sunlight drifting through the slightly tinted panes.

I was amazed by how fucking big this place was. I guess I never really looked at lunch but I so should of because damn. I was about to start walking around to find Daki when a familiar voice spoke out from behind me. "Akaza." I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Kokushibo, nice to see you again." I smiled at him, finding his blank stare a little off setting.

"Same here. Were you looking for our table Daki invited you to?" Kokushibo was dull as he spoke, his voice dropping to a slightly happier tone before returning to its usual drone.

"Yes in fact I was, I don't suppose you could show me there by chance?" I hummed as he started walking, waving me over to follow him. We walked down a sloped ramp, moving all the way to the 1st row of tables and seats. It was right in front of the stage so I guess that was cool. I followed him to the 5th table down, before he sat down on a open seat. I took the opposite side of the table. I sat down across from him, struggling to strike a conversation between the both of us. Luckily I didn't have to.