𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

_______________________
Phrase of the Chapter:

脅威を開く                [Kyōi o hiraku]

(Open Threat)
_______________________

Gyutaro POV:

Douma came back with a pissed smile on his face. I'm guessing his whole in counter with his first crush and his friends didn't go too far. I've heard that the boy called 'Akaza' Douma is pursuing hates him. I'm not sure why, but Douma seems different than he did before he met this Akaza.

"Douma! How'd it go?~" Daki smiled widely in a teasing smile. God could she be dumb. "Oh it's went terrible!~ But I'm sure there will always be more chances!~" Something about Douma struck fear into me, I felt the need to run. "That's the spirit!" Daki was stupid, not in a offensive way, she was just dumb. As my sister I couldn't tell her that of course, and I loved her dearly. In truth she just did many stupid things for no reason at all, you get used to it though. As Douma sat down, Daki started ranting about this cute girl in her class by the name of 'Nakime'. Apparently she was planning on inviting her to the table tomorrow. At least I'll get to see her and decide if whether she can date her. After all, I may be overprotective, but I do more good than harm, trust me.

Akaza's POV:

The bell rang, ending the sweet childish time we all spent together. To be honest I wish lunch would of lasted longer. But, I didn't have that time and neither did anyone else. I jumped up, rushing out before the wave of my piers could trample me. I recalled my next period and sighed. Science. Well this would be boring. Guaranteed.

I walked the halls, tagging behind a random group of girls. I could here them gossiping about something, when I heard the name 'Akaza~' in a mockingly overstimulated tone. I immediately blushed and curved in front of the group. I heard the girls go dead silent. I couldn't with this right now. They seriously moaned my name and now their gonna act all awkward? I almost laughed, and probably would of if I wasn't so damn embarrassed. I rushed through the crowds, my anxiety slowly engulfing me even quicker as the seconds ticked by. I soon found myself at my locker. Thank god I have good memory, or lord knows where I'd be. I quickly dialed the code, a satisfactory click, then the locker swung open. I quickly grabbed my studies and ran to class. Luckily I arrived just before the bell rang once again. I felt eyes on me again. Good god could this day get any worse? I stumbled to the only empty seat in the room, the teacher apparently late. The seconds ticked by, soon turning into minutes. Damn where was this guy? We sat there for around 7 minutes before we all started standing, before gathering our studies. Everyone suddenly erupted into conversation with one another, the quiet quickly shattered. I stood there alone before I felt hand place itself on my shoulder. I turned to find a tall, lean woman, maybe about 168-170 cm tall. She was vaguely close to my height, it made me embarrassed a bit, but you know what, she's just tall. "Your Akaza Soyama right?" She knew my name? Well I mean, a lot of people had been talking about me. How rather embarrassing.

"My friend Douma, has been talking about you quite a bit!~" She seemed to be teasing me to get a reaction out of me. Without thinking I blurted out. "That bitch? Why? What did he say about me?" I didn't mean to call him a bitch in front of his friend. I also didn't mean to ask her about why. I mean, why the hell would I care? "Why?~ You want to know?~" She ignored the insult. If I asked of course I wanted to know. But instead of turning around to walk away and then answer the question, my face heated up. What. Am I....Blushing? I could feel myself blushing even harder as I attempted to hide it. What an ass she was. Usually I wouldn't mentally call a woman any type of negative name. But this.. No wonder she's Douma's friend.