𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚢

___________________
Phrase of the Chapter:

気をつけて [Kiwotsukete]

(Be Careful)

___________________

Akaza's POV:

I didn't have any class next hour either, the teacher was gone for the hour and they didn't care to find a replacement. I was wandering around my locker area, minding my own business. I was about to grab my next class folders and books, when I saw Giyuu walking. He looked uneasy, and I was curious as to why, also, why wasn't he in class? Well, I'd have to run over there and find out. "Hey Giyuu!" As soon as I called out to him I saw the dark haired male flinch, clearly stiffening. Did he not like me anymore or something? Did I do something wrong? What the hell? I walked towards him, weither  he hated me or not, he'd have to say it to my face. "You alright? You look nervous, or scared. Did something happen?" He jumped to face me as I went to touch him on the shoulder. "Akaza?! What are you doing out of class?" Did he seriously not see me before? "I could ask you the same thing." I wanted to roll my eyes, but I resisted the urge to. Maybe that's a reason he'd hate me. Since when was I this sassy?

Giyuu seemed a little taken aback, he hesitated before answering. He didn't talk in a normal tone, instead he whispered like someone was holding a gun to his head, threatening to shoot. "Akaza, listen to me. We shouldn't talk anymore. It's not safe." I laughed slightly, what the actual hell? "Your joking right?" I wasn't finding this funny, not one bit. What kind of bullshit of a joke was this? Giyuu shook his head. Obviously something wasn't right. "Akaza I'm serious. Your in danger. I can't tell you much more because we're being watched. Something bad is coming, and you need to get out of here. Their after you, not me. They're willing to kill. Please be careful." And just like that the blue eyed male scampered away, and I just stood there. I watched as he ran to his class. What the hell is going on at this school? It's literally only my first day here and something's already terribly off.

I hadn't realized I'd hugged my studies to my chest as if my life depended on them. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll find out. I relaxed, a new confidence taking over. But that confidence melted away completely when a pair of hands slithered around my waist. I felt hot breath breathing on the back of my neck.

"Why hello there Akaza!~"

I don't know weither to feel relieved or annoyed that it was just Douma. I sighed, after all, it's Douma we're talking about. I could feel myself blush as I remembered he had his hands around my waist. "Get your perverted hands off me!" I went to move his hands off me, but I soon realized I couldn't, no doubt with one arm. He didn't look strong, but boy did I misjudge him. I could feel his breath getting hotter and hotter on the back of my neck. I felt shivers travel down my spine, his mouth so close to my neck I could almost feel his lips brush against it. He suddenly pulled away from my neck, releasing my waist, spinning me around to face him. "Your awfully red Akaza!" He smirked as he leaned in closer to my face, I could feel my face heat up even more. "Shut- Shut up! I am not!" I attempted to shove him off me once again, this time he stumbled back a few paces. I hugged my studies to my chest once again as I brought my hand back up. I quickly ran into the bathroom, I mean, I couldn't really go anywhere else. I was relieved to see they had actual stalls here. I quickly ran into one, locking it behind me. Nasty. I'm never using the bathroom here. I thought as I examined the stall door. I heard the bathroom door open as a teasing giggle echoed throughout the room. "Well. Akaza are you really that shy around me?~" I felt myself about to burst out of the stall and get up in his face. And well, I may of listened and did just that. I trudged up to his face, ready to yell at him. Instead he simply grabbed my arms, pinning me against the wall. I felt a wave of shock wave throughout my body as I was pressed into the wall. "Isn't this a pretty sight to see!~" Douma was going to be the death of me. I couldn't with this bullshit right now. Especially in this situation. I was honestly a little invested in where this might go. Wait. Why? I don't even like him as a classmate! I felt his eyes looking at me with an intense hint of desire. I was still holding my studies, I mean, dropping them on the bathroom floor would just be gross. I felt his face inching closer, I looked about his face, noticing his lips parting slightly. Was he going to kiss me? Here? Now? I felt even more nervous as he drew even closer. His hand moved from my bicep to my neck, then my face, his hand pulling my mouth open slightly. He drifted even closer. I couldn't process what was happening right now. And I also had to watch out and listen to Giyuu's warning. I wonder what he meant by "Something bad is coming". One things certain, it wouldn't be anything good. Just as Douma's lips were about to meet mine, the bell rang. I felt myself breathe out in relief as Douma stopped, backing away as other students were heard filing out into the halls. I quickly shoved past Douma, flying into the hallway, moving fast to my next period.

Math.

_____________________________