𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚜

______________________
Phrase of the Chapter:

幸福 [Kōfuku]

(Happiness)
______________________

Rengoku's POV:

I sat with the rest of the table. Everyone sat together with lunch chatting. The quiet boy Giyuu was no where to be seen though. I was slightly worried but figured he probably got side tracked. He'd be here in no time. Just as I finished thinking about him, the dark haired male showed up. But he wasn't walking alone. I wonder who's the cute boy next to him? I could feel my curiosity beaming and building up. "Hey Tomioka! Who's the boy you're chatting with?" I was excited, finding them seating themselves together at the table. "Yeah who's this cutie~" I sighed, of course Tengen had to be flirty, I mean, he always is. He's always been my best friend right by my side though so I suppose I honestly don't mind one bit!

"This is Akaza Soyama, he's in my history class.. we.." The shy boy trailed off before the handsome pinkette spoke up. "We're friends! We just clicked." The male spoke with a calm but energetic tone. For the first time I saw his eyes and I froze. They were a beautifully warm honey yellow. I could feel my face heat up as I noted his features even more. He had a sharp jawline, a cheek ish smile, soft lips and skin. His face was completely different than his body, which was rather muscular and hot than cute and chubby. I could feel myself blushing madly. How strange, he is just adorable though! I smiled at him gently as I found something I liked about this guy the more I looked.

Akaza's POV:

I found the fiery boy looking at me with a cute smile plastered on his face. He's cute. I smiled back at him before turning back to the bold and flirty man attempting to talk to me. "Y'know, if you hung out with me, I'm sure you find a few things you'd like.~" Okay, so maybe it was more like flirting but hey, I wasn't flirting back. "Mhmm.. sure Uzui..~" Okay so maybe it was flirting, and maybe we were on a first name basis fast but hey. I was just messing with him, I'm guessing this was going to be how our relationship was gonna be anyway. The tall boy smirked at me. I huffed a breath of hot air at him before turning my attention towards everyone else at the table. There was Tomioka, Tengen, the fiery male, a delicate girl who reminded me of a butterfly, a bright and cheery girl, a aggressive white-haired man, and a over protective black-haired simp. I blinked slowly thinking to myself. What an interesting group. "So what's all of your guys names?" I turned to face all of the others I didn't know. "I'm Mitsuri Kanroji!" The pink girl excitedly jumped forward. "Nice to meet you Kanroji!" I smiled at her, she blushed and looked away. It seemed typical of her, so I didn't pay too much mind to it. "I'm Kyojuro Rengoku!" The fiery boy then spoke up enthusiastically. I smiled, he had a warm presence. I turned to the man full of scars, half expecting him to snap at me. "Shinazugawa." The man didn't have any tone to his voice, but spoke outwardly. I smiled and turned to the very short male sitting by Kanroji. "Yours?" I smiled at him hoping he'd comply. He mumbled almost unaudible. "Iguro." And last but not least, I turned to girl with a now noticeable butterfly pin in her hair. "Shinobu Kocho, I would prefer to be called Shinobu though!" The woman spoke with an almost fake sounding happy tone, but it was genuine.

We got along well with one another, we talked about random things, not needing a serious topic to keep it entertaining. We were all talking like we've known eachother as good friend for years, even if I just met them. I was in the middle of 'talking' with Tengen when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes flew open and I swung around to see..

The blonde bitch Douma.

"What the hell?! Get off me you pervert!" I sneered at him as I tried to break his grip. He just giggled at my attempts to escape. "But Akaza.~" He faked a devastated look as he smirk slightly at my stubborn mind. I tore away from him just then in a haste. He went to recapture me when Tengen grabbed my waist instead, pulling me into his muscular body. I could feel myself blush as he protectively curled his arms around me. "What the hell dude? Who do you think you are? Obviously Akaza doesn't like you!" He growled, pulled me in closer when Douma reached out to grab my arm. Douma sighed, "sorry! I just got excited to see my dear friend Akaza! He's stubborn though!~" Douma claimed to Tengen. Did he really just say that? Tengen eyed him wearily but loosened his grip on my smaller frame. "I'm not your friend.. just go. Don't be an asshole." I couldn't find the heart to fully yell at him. Maybe I was shaken, maybe I was scared of ruining my reputation in front of my new friends, either way I didn't snap at him. Surprisingly, Douma smiled brightly before saying; "okay then! See you later Akaza!~" The way he talked have me shivers, there was something vile underneath that smile, that voice, and I knew it.

I suddenly rushed to get out of the embarrassing position I was in with Tengen. "Aww, where do you think your going?" Tengen brought me back to his chest, squeezing me tight in a hug before letting me go. I scrambled back to Giyuu, surprising the ocean eyed male by jumping into his arms. Sure it was unintentional, but he hugged me back. "You good Akaza?" I turned to the voice to find Rengoku asking. "Yeah, I just was trying to get out of Tengens grasp so hard that I flew forward." The tall white haired man laughed, "am I really that strong or are you that weak?"

"Shut up! I am plenty strong! I'll show you Tengen!" And with that I jumped onto the boy, everyone laughing as we basically hugged each other until one of us called it off. We all were in perfect happiness as we messed around like little kids.

Douma's POV:

After I was shoved away from Akaza's table, I started to giggle to myself. Not a happy giggle, but a angry giggle. Tengen Uzui.. He'll have to go.. I thought of all the ways one might kill a man. I could stab him, hang him, poison him, torture him, maybe crush him? Yeah.. like how he was crushing my beautiful small Akaza in his arms... I'll crush his skull open! How fun it will be to see his brain membrane leak from his head. Oh how the blood with pool out... maybe a anvil to the heads better than a hammer? That way his head will be completely crushed!~ How fun this will be!~

Anyone who gets close to Akaza will have to suffer my jealousy, or live on the run!~

__________________________