ii. yeah, he drools in his sleep

ONE

ONE. he's the lightning thief !
CHAPTER II ─── yeah, he drools in his sleep

 he's the lightning thief !CHAPTER II ─── yeah, he drools in his sleep

Brightness filled in his vision as he groaned tiredly.

He sighed tiredly, feeling someone's presence as Will appeared in his vision. "Morning, sunshine." Will smiled gently at him, Will's voice was comforting to listen too. Aether liked it a lot.

"Good-morning..." Aether mumbled into his pillow as Will giggled quietly. "Come on, Annabeth wants to see you," Will whispered to him. "Oh, yeah, Annabeth bought some stuff for you. Just to let you know."

Aether nodded before Will disappeared, leaving him alone. He guessed all the other campers also left. Aether puffed out an exhausted groan, he wouldn't get used to this place would he? He got off the bunk bed, tiredly rubbing his eyes as he stared at the pairs of clothes on top of the cabinet.

It hadn't taken long for him to dress, it was actually pretty simple. A nice orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, with a white jacket which seemed a bit over-sized for him-the length came down slightly below his waist and the arm lengths almost went over his hands but he rolled them up a bit. He had black cargo pants on that fitted him nicely with a pair of dark red converse. Annabeth had also gotten him a shoulder bag that was already filled with loads of things inside.

Aether looked inside of the bag, there were loads of things he needed inside of it. Medicine, bandaids, food and drinks, etc.

Aether took a short breath before walking towards the door and stepping outside. He was met with the bright sun, blaring gently down on him. He saw Annabeth and Will chatting with one another and walked slowly over there, making sure to inspect every single part of Camp Half-Blood.