o. name one hero who was happy

—— chapter one.
( name one hero who was happy )
❝ Everything I needed, you already
gave me. You let me stay. ❞

The words echoed deeply into Percy's head.

Name one hero who was happy.

Name one hero. Just name one hero, Percy. Percy thought, and thought, but words just couldn't come out of his mouth as the voice echoed deeply in his aimless thoughts.

Hercales went mad, then killed his wife and children in a fit of rage . . .

PERSEUS had accidentally thrown a disc and had killed King Acrisius, and therefore was ashamed of himself.

Agamemnon had unfortunately died after the Trojan war and therefore his cousin, Aegisthus, reclaims the throne.

Ajax, who had been distracted, plunged his sword, a gift from Hector into his own chest and died.

Hector, who threatened Aristos Achaion - Achilles by saying he would defile Patroclus's body but instead found himself defiled, dragged for twelve days by Aristos Achaion.

Patroclus fought, fought for Achilles, Briseis, and everyone. Unfortunately, he ran into his fate as he died that day on the battlefield. Might possibly, it was love that killed him. His love for Achilles - Aristos Achaion . . .

ACHILLES, the greatest of all Greeks. Unfortunately found his destined fate as his heel got impaled from the arrow, Paris shot. His fate sealed, his soul was half as Patroclus . . .

Perseus Jackson just - just couldn't name one hero who was happy. He just couldn't. It seemed that everything ended up in tragedy . . . Whether you liked it or not, it would end in tragedy. No matter how much you try and fix your fate, your destiny, nothing will happen.

Percy just guessed — that the Gods just love to play with tragedy way to much . . .

CAUSE YOU AND IWE WERE BORN TO DIE

CAUSE YOU AND I
WE WERE BORN TO DIE