Chapter 9: Reunited

The Doctor Walked Up To Le Grand Paris Hotel And Met Andre Bourgeois Again He Re-Introduced Himself Andre: "Doctor...Is That You?"
The Doctor: "Yes Andre"
Andre: "Last Time I Saw You Was When You Had That Recorder"
The Doctor: "Nice To See You Again Andre"
After Chatting For A While The Doctor Heard A Familiar Noise They Walked Outside To See It And The Doctor Smiled When He Saw Them.

Is That You?"The Doctor: "Yes Andre"Andre: "Last Time I Saw You Was When You Had That Recorder"The Doctor: "Nice To See You Again Andre"After Chatting For A While The Doctor Heard A Familiar Noise They Walked Outside To See It And The Doctor Smile...

Captain Jack And Mickey Smith Had Arrived Using Jack's Vortex Manipulator The Doctor Was Happy To See Them The Doctor Told Them Everything He Introduced Them

The Doctor: "Andre Bourgeois This Is Captain Jack Harkness And Mickey Smith"
After The Chat He Introduced Them To Everyone And They All Soon Got To Know Then Well The Doctor Had To Pay A Visit To An Old Friend. He Walked Up To The Agreste Mansion And Met Gabriel Again They Talked For A While Gabriel Was In Awe The Doctor DID Come Back.
Gabriel: "Where Have You Been I Waited For You"
The Doctor: "I Was A Little Busy"
Gabriel: "You Said You'd Come Back I Waited But You Never Came Back"
The Doctor: "I Know But I'm Back Now"