Chapter 26: Regeneration Limits

The Doctor Told Marinette That Timelords Had Only 13 Lives And Once They've All Been Used A Timelord Can't Regenerate Anymore The Doctor Told Marinette That Once He's On His Last Life He Will No Longer Be Able To Regenerate So His Last Body Will Grow Old And Die Unless Somehow He Was Given A New Cycle Then He Could Regenerate An Infinite Number Of Times But He Knew That Might Never Happen The Doctor And Marinette Exited The TARDIS And The Doctor Walked With Marinette Telling Her Everything About His Life And About The TARDIS Before He Stole It He Stole The TARDIS And Ran Away From Gallifrey After What He Saw In The Untempered Schism However In 1970 He Was Exiled To Earth Where He Remained For 3 Years He Was Allowed To Travel Again In 1973 After The Timelords Gave Him A New Dematerialization Circuit He Took Off In His TARDIS And Continued Time Travelling But He Didn't Know If He'd Ever Leave Paris.
The Doctor: "Don't Get Me Wrong Marinette I Love Paris But I Don't Want To Be Stuck Here Forever"
Marinette: "Yea I Know"
The Doctor: "I Hope The TARDIS Is Done Repairing Itself Soon Me And Rose Have So Much More To See"
Marinette: "You Really Care About Her Don't You?"
The Doctor: "Yes I Do"
Marinette: "How Long Has The TARDIS Been Around?"
The Doctor: "She's Been Around For Years"
Marinette: "Wow"
The Doctor Walked Back To The TARDIS And Marinette Went Home Because It Started To Rain
The Doctor Closed The Door And Sat Down In One Of The TARDIS' Seats And Continued Reading Waiting For The TARDIS To Complete Her Repairs He Listened As The Rain Fell And As The Thunder Rumbled Marinette Got Home Went Upstairs Sat Down And Turned On The TV.