Chapter 22: Ace's Life After The Doctor

The Doctor Walks Back To The TARDIS And Opened The Door Ace Came In And Talked With The Doctor.
Ace: "Doctor?"
The Doctor: "Yes Ace?"
Ace: "Why'd You Leave So Abruptly?"
The Doctor: "What Do You Mean?"
Ace: "You Dropped Me Off For Thanksgiving And Then You Just Vanished"
The Doctor: "I Was Regenerating Ace"
Ace: "Well I'm Glad To See You Again"
The Doctor: "Me Too So What Did You After I Left?"
Ace: "Well In Christmas Of 1989 I Expected You To Come Back Waiting For That Blue Police Box. Then In 1990 I Was Starting To Think You'd Forgotten About Me"
The Doctor: "I Never Forgot About You I Mean Look At Gabriel I Met Him 37 Years Ago In 1977 I Rescued Him And He Waited Longer Than You I'm Sure I Never Forgot Gabriel Either But He Didn't Think I Was Coming Back"
Ace: "But You Eventually Did"
The Doctor: "Yea Which Would Be The Present To Be Honest I Didn't Think I'd See Gabriel Again Either"
Ace: "How Old Is Gabriel?"
The Doctor: "Well When I First Met Him He Was 13 But Now I Think He Said He's Pushing 50"
Ace: "Blimey!"
The Doctor: "Yea"
While The Doctor Was Chatting With Ace Gabriel Was In His Office And Decided To Search Up The Doctor When He Did He Actually Found Out The Doctor Was From The Future And The Concept Of Regeneration Timelords Can Change Their Face When They're Injured Or Dying Gabriel Searched If The Doctor Had Any Siblings He Did He Had Two A Brother And A Sister Both Of Who Had Also Survived The Time War And Two Friends Who Called Themselves Falcon And Vex Gabriel Then Noticed That The Doctor's Brother's Eyes Were Red Indicating That He Was Evil.