Chapter 25: The Chameleon Circuit

The Doctor Had Remembered Once Before That He'd Tried To Repair The Chameleon Circuit But It Didn't Go So Well He Didn't Even Want To Try Again He Wouldn't Even Bother It Would Just Keep Changing Again His Remaining Time Lord Friends Of Which There Are Only 8 Excluding His Older Brother And Nora With Them Being His Siblings The Doctor Knew The Chameleon Circuit Would Most Likely Never Be Repaired Again He Didn't Like His 6th Incarnation Very Much And He Had Every Right Not To He Was Still Fixing His Dematerialization Circuit Because Being Stranded In Paris Reminded Him Of When He Was Suspended On Earth In The 70s For Stealing The TARDIS Marinette Came In Soon After.
Marinette: "What Else Can Your Machine Do?"
The Doctor: "Well It Can Blend In With It Surroundings"
Marinette: "Like A Chameleon!"
The Doctor: "Yes It Has This Thing Called A Chameleon That Allows It To Change So It Matches The Correct Time And Place"
Marinette: "I Once Fought A Villian Called Chameleon"
The Doctor: "I Once Fought A Robot Called Kamelion But It Was Created By My Arch Nemesis The Master"
Marinette: "A Robot?"
The Doctor: "Yea But Gallifrey Is Gone So It Doesn't Matter Anymore"
Marinette: "What Happened"
The Doctor: "There Was A Time War My People Lost"
The Doctor: "I'm The Last Timelord Left"
Marinette: "I'm Sorry Doctor"
The Doctor: "It's Fine It's Just...Gallifrey Was My Home The Only Home I Ever Had"
Marinette: "I'll See You Later Doctor"
The Doctor: "Bye Marinette"
The Doctor Went Back To Fixing The TARDIS To See If It Would Ever Take Off Again If Not He'd Be Stuck Here On Earth In Paris Forever Like He Was On His 3rd Incarnation He Wanted To Get The TARDIS Back Into The Vortex.