Chapter 18: Back To The TARDIS

The TARDIS Was Still Stationary Its Dematerialization Circuit Was Damaged After The Fall To Earth The Doctor And His Friends Headed Back To The Blue Box The Doctor Unlocked The Door And They Stepped Inside.

The Doctor Was Trying To Get The Dematerialization Circuit Working AgainJust Then They Heard Zygon Footsteps The Doctor Pulled The Takeoff Lever The Engines Groaned And Then It ShutdownK-9: "40 Days Until Departure Now Master"Luka: "What Happened?...

Just Then They Heard Zygon Footsteps
The Doctor Pulled The Takeoff Lever The Engines Groaned And Then It Shutdown
K-9: "40 Days Until Departure Now Master"
Luka: "What Happened?"
The Doctor: "I Must've Pushed The Wrong Button"
Ace: "Doctor?"
The Doctor: "Yes Ace?"
Ace: "After All Of This Is Over Can We Go On One Last Trip?"
The Doctor Looked At Ace
The Doctor: "I Think You Should All Stick With Me For A While"
Ace: "Okay"
The Doctor: "Okay Marinette You See This Button?"
Marinette: "Yes"
The Doctor: "Push It"
Marinette Pushes The Button
Marinette: "What Did I Do?"
The Doctor: "Well The Button You Just Pushed Is The Engine Restarter It'll Take A While For The Engines To Boot Back Up But Once Her Power Is Back Then I Can Get Back To Repairing Her"
The TARDIS Was Dark.
The Doctor: "Alright Everyone Back Outside"
The Doctor And His Friends Exit The TARDIS The Doctor Locking The Door Behind Him. The Doctor: "Well I Could Use A Break"
Andre The Ice Cream Man: "Hello Doctor"
The Doctor: "Ah Hello Andre Me And All Of My Friends Would Love Some Ice Cream"
Andre: "Coming Right Up"
Andre Had A Picture Of The Doctor On His 6th Incarnation With Peri Who Both Had Just Met A Very Young Andre Soon Andre Gave Them All Their Ice Cream And They Soon All Finished It.
The Doctor: "That Was Delicious!"
Ace: "Indeed"
The Doctor: "Anyways Back To The TARDIS"