17 - Tattoos

- Chapter song: Party Monster, The Weeknd -
Fun fact: This is my fav Abel song

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

It's nine am by the time I get up, change into a sports bra and nike shorts and make my way towards the gym

When I get there, I am surprised to find at least fifty other men and women already there, all of them very young looking. 

I walk further in.

"What's going on?" I ask Gigi.

"We were just about to come get you. We're recruiting today. The first test being physical endurance and fitness." She explains.

"They look no older than sixteen." I reply.

"That's because they aren't. We need them young so they last longer and are fitter. It's fucked but necessary. Besides, we aren't forcing them to be here, they volunteered." She says.

As she finishes speaking, Enzo walks in. I almost faint on the spot. I've never seen him shirtless before. His whole upper body is covered in tattoos. His biceps are bigger than my fucking head and that's without him flexing or straining. Both arms are decorated with sleeves. From his left shoulder, across his let pec and to the centre of his chest is a snake, bearing it's fangs. On his right pec is a lion roaring. Just under his pecs is a horizontal sword. Directly under the sword is the ace of spades, on one side of the card is a dragon and the other side is an eagle, both of them facing the middle of his abdomen. Under his belly button is Italian writing but he is too far away and the writing is too small to make out what it says. 

It's as though he views his body as a canvas. I have a few tattoos myself as well but nowhere near to the extent or amount that Enzo has. 

He walks past me and towards the line of new recruits. I am able to see the large tattoo of angel-like wings on his upper back as well as more writing near his hips. 

"Stop drooling." Alina says.

I didn't even realise when she got here.

"I wasn't drooling." I argue.

"Ew. Guys, that's my brother. I don't want to hear this conversation." Gigi exclaims.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Alina replies, ignoring Gigi's comment, and walks closer to hear better. 

Me and Gigi also follow. We missed half of what he said but we were able to catch the last part.

"I want to see how physically strong you all are so each of you are going to fight me." Enzo says.

"Who wants to go first?" He then asks.

They all look at each other nervously. Obviously intimidated by the size of this man.